Chapter 2

It's been two months since Stiles has arrived in New Orleans. Life was okay. His job at the bar was taxing. He had to deal with drunk guys catcalling him and a bunch of supernatural. You would think Stiles would maybe catch a break but no. He had to deal with vampires, witches, and werewolves. Who would have thought?

Stiles was able to get a humble apartment. It wasn't much but it was enough. Stiles walked into the bar for his next shift he down vervain and water mixed together before he came. Just in case. He had gotten good at bartending. Stiles knew what he was doing. Only 10 people sat at the bar, keeping him busy. 

Niklaus Mikelson was having an okay day. He had decided to come back to New Orleans to see what was going on. After a few days of poking around and keeping his head down, he found out Marcel isn't dead. He is now the King of New Orleans. Klause almost laughed at how pathetic he was. 

Klaus walked into an old bar he would go to with his brother, Elijah. It felt like yesterday. The bar had not changed at all. It was still bussing with supernatural creatures. Klause took a seat at the bar and waited as patiently as he could, to order. 

"What can I get you tonight?" The young man asked without looking at from mixing a drink. 

"Whisky, extra vervain" What could he say? Klaus liked the extra kick.

The young man looked up. His beautiful whisky eyes looked up in surprise, then in shock. 

The young man walked away to the next person with a nod. 

"And for You?" He asked.

"Whisky" The man muttered.

"Can you speak up? Sorry, I can't hear you" Moving closer getting ready for the guy to answer. 

The man put a hand on his ass and repeated "Whisky".

Everyone who saw was disgusted but didn't say anything. The young man walked away to make the drinks.

A minute later he can back with the drinks. 

"Here you are." He said handing the two men the drink.

"Thank you, love" Klaus said

Wow, he's hot and British. Stiles thought to himself, as he waited to see his plan unfold. 

The pervert took a sip first and started to scream in pain and ran out. 

"Sorry, I accidentally, mixed the drinks up." The young man said While passing Niklaus the right drink.

"Can I get your name, or should I keep calling you 'love'?" Klaus remarked.

"Stiles, my names Stiles"

"Stiles?" Klaus questioned 

"Yep." Stiles said popping the 'p'. "It's a nickname, what about you?"

"I'm Niklaus, love. " Klaus said, taking another sip from his drink. 

"I thought you wouldn't call me 'love', once you knew my name," Stiles remarked sarcastically.

"I think it fits you, love" Klaus said with a smirk.

Fuck, he knows he's hot. Stikes said to himself. 

Once Klaus finished his drink, he was the last one in the bar. He left money and started to walk out.

Stiles came from the back of the bar and called out "It was nice meeting you Mr. Mikleson" 

This surprised him. He stopped in his tracks turn to look at the young man. 

"You too, Stiles." Klaus said with a smirk and finally walked out. 

540 Words