Chapter 7

Klaus knew something messy would happen. Why wouldn't it? He knew nothing good last forever. Like the world likes to play a cold trick. Making people think things will stay good. When in reality, they don't. He couldn't curse the world too much knowing that Stiles was okay. Stiles was all that mattered to him. Not some random unborn child that is not his. 

Klaus made his way home with much on his mind. His brother was now in town. Knowing his siblings Rebekah would soon follow. Even if she didn't want to. 

Stiles would hopefully be home by now. Klaus didn't want to face him with blood dripping down his face, but he would have to. His wound had healed from when Elijah hit him in the head, but he hadn't had the chance to wipe the blood off.  It had only hurt for a minute. Klaus had felt worse things yet it doesn't change the fact that it did hurt. He knew people forget the fact that vampires still feel pain from injuries. Being a hybrid doesn't mean he can't feel. 

Klaus walked into the lobby getting weird looks from people. They probably thought he had drunkenly got in some fight at a bar. He couldn't care less of what people thought of him. At this point in his life, he knows he will outlive them anyway, so what did it matter? Before he knew it he was standing in front of his door, taking a deep breath before entering. 

Stiles came out of the kitchen holding two paper grocery bags. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt and black sweatpants with an old oversized leather jacket that was most likely Klaus's. He was beautiful. How could Klaus be so lucky? 

When Stiles saw Klaus his face lit up. Excitement turned into a worry. He quickly put the bags on the counter and walked over to Klaus. He put one hand on Klaus's shoulder and used the other to rotate his head to see the blood.  

"Stiles I'm-" Klaus stopped talking when Stiles licked his thumb and wiped the blood off. 

"Love, it already healed, you don't need-" 

 "I know Nik this is for my own sanity" 

Stiles took a minute to look Klaus over. He wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt. Stiles then looked up the Klaus making eye contact.

"Tell me what happened" Stiles ran his hang through Klaus's curly hair. Klaus let out a deep breath before answering. 

"Tomorrow," Klaus said not wanting to get into it. 

Stiles offered a small smile, before kissing Klaus. Klaus wrapped his arms around Stiles's back. Stiles moved his hands from Klaus's hair to his neck. 

After a few seconds, they stopped and touched their foreheads together. Klaus was the first to talk.

"I hate you" 

Stiles chuckled and responded "You know you love me" 

Klaus knew Stiles was right. Stiles was always right in his mind. 

500 Words 

Sorry this is really short but anyways PLEASE VOTE, thanks