Chapter 4

The rain peddled down on Stiles as he walked to work. He hated his job with all his heart. Stiles had not yet texted Klaus, but he was planning on tomorrow when he had the day off. Guessbumps erupted on Stiles's neck. Stiles had learned that this happens when there is danger near. He found this out when he was getting followed by a random person. He was followed for half an hour before the person gave up. This time it was different, it felt more intense. 

Stiles heard a few footsteps behind him. The people were definitely not trying to be sneaky. 

A person jumped in front of him, stopping Stiles in his spot. 

"Can I help you?" Stiles asked with annoyance in his tone.

The people were now surrounding him. The girl in front of him made a weird noise and showed her fangs. Black veins grew around her eyes. 

Vampires, great. Stiles said to himself.

"You know I could give you my skincare routine but I don't think it will help your situation" Dumb Stiles and his dumb mouth. 

The people were getting closer and closer, circling around him. 

A guy behind him bit onto his neck. 

Stiles gritted his teeth trying not to scream.

Stiles threw the guy off of him and into a wall. The guy hit a sign pole. The pole impaled him in the stomach. Stiles didn't have time to think, he felt stronger than before, feeding off the man's pain. He looked down at his hands. His veins turned black. 

Stiles looked up at the rest of them. They were all dead within a minute. Blood was dripping down his neck as he walked along. The rain didn't help the situation. All it did was make him cold. Stiles made his way home, deciding to skip work. 

Klaus Mileson couldn't stop thinking about Stiles. Stiles finally called him on the second day of waiting. Klause waited a few seconds to answer, then picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey umm, it's Stiles from the bar. I hope you remember me or this would be really awkward."

Klaus chuckled at this and stiles took a deep breath calming himself down.

"I remember, love. Tonight, would you like to go out to eat?"

"YES!" 

Klaus caught himself chuckling again. This kid will be the death of him.

"I will pick you up at 5:30, see you then." 

Niklaus hung up before Stiles could answer. 

Stiles was freaking out. He was going on a date. A real one. At least he thinks it's a date. Maybe? He checked his phone. 1 hour to get ready. Stiles ran to get ready. He took a shower, going as fast as he can. Forgetting to use conditioner. He still had a nasty wound on his neck. Healing was not one of his powers, sadly. 

After a shower, he put on loose pants, a black sweatshirt, and a flannel. Surprising. He half assly put a bandage on his neck. His clothes covered it, so Klaus wouldn't see it. 

He was ready with 10 minutes to spare. Did he decide to do his makeup? Yes. He graded his cheap eyeliner and tried his best. Running over to the cracked mirror he found in a dumpster.  It was hard to see what he was doing with the warped image in the mirror. He thought he looked... okay. 

Common Stiles, confidence. Stiles has never been on a real date. He hoped he wouldn't say anything wrong.

He spun around when he heard a knock on the door. His heart was pounding. Stiles wouldn't be surprised if Klaus could hear it. He opened the door to see Klaus looking him up and down. Klaus was wearing his usual attire; a leather jacket, black jeans, and boots.