tony's daughter - peter parker

prompt: after peter is done with his daily shift as the friendly neighborhood spider-man, he comes to visit you... without your irondad knowing.

peter sneaks into your window while you tell your parents that you're too tired to watch another episode

"okay, could you say goodnight to your sister? morgan will not go to bed unless you're the one to tuck her in." pepper kisses your head and gives you a side hug.

"mhm," you say.

tony kisses your forehead and do your little hand shake before exchanging 'goodnights'. you hurry to morgan's room to say goodnight.

"morg." you say, slightly opening her door.

"sissy!" she gets up and jumps into your arms. "dad tells me the most boringest stories before bed." the six year old smiles while you carry her back to her bed.

"i don't have a story for you tonight, but i can tell you one tomorrow? i have a lot of homework i have to do tonight." you lie, running a hand up and down her arm.

"it's okay, sissy." morgan sits up and hugs you tightly.

you hug her back, careful not to crush her. you loved your younger sister more than almost everything in the world, but right now, all you could think about was being in your boyfriends arms while he whispered sweet things into your ear.

"okay," you say pulling away from morgan. "good night, my love." you kiss her hand like a prince would to a princess and she giggles.

she loved to pretend to be a princess.

well, she is a princess. she's got the avengers to protect her like secret service.

"good night, sissy." she says before you leave in a hurry.

you shut her door and head into your room. before closing the door, you lock it and put a chair behind the door knob.

you turn around to see an empty room. you frown, but grin when you hear your shower running. before entering the bathroom, you knock.

"come in," you hear peter say.

your parents room was all the way across the house considering they didn't want to hear you and your friends talk so loudly at night. they also figured when morgan grew up, she would be the same so being away from their kids wouldn't hurt.

you walk into the bathroom and shut the door, also locking it. she knew if tony came in, it wouldn't take him long to figure out how to unlock the doors. taking extra percausion was key.

"hey, baby." he greets as you walk over to the glass, shower door. 

you open the door and steam surrounds your body. peter leans in and gives you a sweet kiss. you shut the door, completely unfazed by your naked boyfriend a couple feet away from you.

"did you just get finished being the friendly neighborhood spider-man?" you smirk at him before turning back to the mirror to take your make up off.

"yes i did and i thought a shower would be very much appreciated from you. i know you hate when i feel all sticky and sweaty," he pauses, turning the shower off and drying his body. "unless its after i make you feel good." he suddenly pops up behind you, placing his hands on your hips and kissing your neck softly.

you rest your head on his shoulder as he wraps his hands around your waist.

"i feel like i have no right to be tired after you just spent hours challenging your body." peter smiles into your hair.

he moves his head next to your ear, kissing behind it. "it's okay, y/n, i know how hard you work. just relax." he whispers, gripping you tightly as you fall limp into his arms.

he picks you up, turning you around in the process and bringing you to the king sized bed. he sets you down and you watch him walk into your closet. he drops his towel and puts on his boxers. he grabs the towel and brings it into your bathroom.

considering you were a billionaires daughter, you had a large bedroom. it was homey with a touch of modern and you loved it. you are always extremely grateful for what your parents were able to provide for you that you always volunteered at shelters and donated your allowance to important causes all around the world. you looked at all the awards and certificates hanging on your wall that were given from organizations that you helped.

peter turns off all the lights besides the lamp next to your bed. he hops into the bed and gets under the covers. he grabs your waist and pulls you into his chest. you wrap your left arm around his torso and he puts his left arm around your body. he reaches over to the lamp and turns it off.

"i missed you." he whispers before kissing all over your face.

you giggle lightly and butterflies swarm your stomach. a blush creeps up onto your face and you were thankful peter couldn't see you otherwise he would tease you about it.

"i missed you even more, pete." you lean your head up and he drops his head down to meet you halfway.

you share a slow and passionate french kiss before parting slightly. "gosh, pete, i don't deserve you." you whisper while he shakes his head.

"i think it's the other way around." his breathy whispers, his minty breath fanning your face.

you jump up and put your legs on either side of him.

"i love you, y/n." he says, gently stroking your face.

you fall limp onto his body and stuff your face into his neck. he wraps his arms around your body and rubs his hands up and down your back, savoring the feeling of your body on his. 

"i love you more." you kiss his shoulder before closing your eyes, letting your body fall to the side.

peter catches you and returns to the position you were in before.