tease - steve

prompt: it was tony's birthday party and you were in a dress you didn't know steve was very fond of.

you and steve arrive at tony's birthday party, a present in your hand

you and steve arrive at tony's birthday party, a present in your hand. you put the present on tony's table of gifts before steve puts his hand on your back and leads you to sam, bucky, wanda, and vision.

"it just doesn't make sense, right guys?" sam asks as you two approach them.

"what do you mean? what doesn't make sense?" you ask him.

"how he's just... metal?" sam knocks on visions shoulder and cocks his head.

"this is truly, adorable, sam-" you start.

"i'm not 'adorable'," he mocks in your voice. "i'm a man, y/n. don't get it twisted." he points at you before grabbing his drink and taking a swig.

"how you doing, buck?" steve asks, leaving your side to go over to his best friend.

wanda grabs you arm and brings you over to the bar. although, she was young, she was still your good friend and she trusted you.

"where have you been all this time, hm? i've been stuck with sam fantasizing over how vision's complete vibranium." wanda crosses her arms over her chest and sits down on a bar stool.

"steve made me lay in bed until five pm because he's, well, steve and i completely lost track of time." you cross your leg over the other, your dress sliding down revealing most of your thigh. "but i'm here now so you don't have to stick with those losers." you refer to the boys.

-

it's been over two hours and it was currently nine pm. tony gathered everyone to open presents and you told him that you wanted him to open yours last considering how special it was.

steve has been watching you all night. he saw your dress slowly riding up your thigh, giving him a better view of what he was going to be gripping tonight. you'd toss your hair to the side to show him your neck and collar bone. he wanted you so bad.

when you were about to sit down next to steve, he grabbed you and pulled you down on his lap. his jaw clenches, but you didn't seem to notice. you just smiled down at him, wrapping your left arm around his shoulders and leaning into him. tony's present was in your hand and you patiently waited for him to be done so you could give it to him.

steve looks up at you, only looking away when someone starts laughing. he admires your natural beauty and kisses your arm. you look down at him and plant a sweet kiss on his lips.

"what's got you all needy, hm?" you question as he digs his fingers into your side and thigh.

"you," his whispers lowly.

you immediately know whats going on and you shake your head.

"be careful what you think, baby, wanda can read minds." you whisper, but it wouldn't matter if you were talking normally because it was so loud.

"and why would she pick my mind?" he looks up at you innocently and you smirk.

"because anyone in this room can see the way you're grabbing me and once i stand up, they'll know whats really going on, so don't think about it, captain." you whisper before turning away and looking at tony opening more presents.

you knew how much he loved to be captain in bed and considering his state, you wanted to tease him a bit. get him riled up before he brought you home.

"y/n, it's last present time!" tony walks up to you and sits down to your right.

you hand him the small box and smile widely, winking at pepper.

"dear tony, i know this has been something you've been dreaming of for awhile, so i've decided to make your dream come true, love pepper." he gives you and pepper a crooked grin before opening unraveling the tissue paper.

he gasps when he sees the what she meant and eyeballs pepper.

"really?" tony asks pepper from across the room, completely shocked.

she nods and stands up. he hurries over to her before giving her the biggest hug he's ever giving anyone.

"we're having a baby, guys!" tony exclaims and everyone cheers, including you and steve.

"you didn't tell me that was in the box." steve grins.

"i figured it would be better if you found out with everyone else." he nods before sweeping you up and running towards the elevator. 

"congratulations, pepper and tony!" you yell before the doors close.

"wanna make some babies tonight?" he asks, setting you down and pinning you to the wall.

"very much, cap." you smash your lips onto him and pull at his now messy hair.

should i do a smut part 2? lmk what you think