i was never gone - pietro's ending

you smile, knowing that you had been in love with pietro the first time you saw him and it's always been him

thor made it to pietro's room just as you two went in for another kiss. the door was slightly cracked, letting thor see everything.

"i going to be honest, piet, i've loved you since i met you. i know it sounds crazy and hard to believe, but it's true." you confess before thor storms away.

thor was blinded by anger that he didn't notice the thunder booming outside the house.

you jump into pietro's arms as it goes off and he grins.

"my turn to be honest," he takes your cheek into his hands and kisses your nose. "whenever i'd see you with any other, i would get so angry and i didn't know why i felt such strong feelings for you. when you went missing that's when i knew i had missed my chance to confess how i felt, but luckily you're back now and i can say it to you." he pauses and takes a deep breath. "i love you, in a romantic way." you lightly laugh and nod.

"you know what, piet," you put your hand on the side of his neck and pull him close to you. "i love you, too." you slowly connect his lips to yours after gazing lovingly into each others eyes.

i'll finish thors ending tomorrow, see you later hunny bunnies 🏃‍♀️