best friends brother - steve (pt 2 smut)

prompt: sexc time👀👀👀

btw i wrote this awhile ago so don't judge how badly it's written

that was enough for steve to hear before he smashes his lips onto hers. he walks over to the bed and sits down on it.

y/n grips his hair tightly as he squeezes her butt and thigh. y/n liked that she was straddling him because then she could rub herself against his growing length. they both let out a muffled moan into each others mouths.

steve breaks away and grabs the hem of her sweatshirt, lifting it above her head and throwing it somewhere.

his eyes were locked on y/n's breasts, but soon was pulled out of his trance when she covered herself. he looks up at her and shakes his head.

he grabs her cheek and rubs his thumb on her cheekbone. "you don't have to do that." steve has never been this gentle with anyone before and didn't plan to be gentle with anyone else, but her.

he mouths 'it's okay' and kisses her jaw.

y/n slowly removes her arms from her chest and steve mouth waters at the view.

while standing up, he takes her with her and lightly tosses her onto the bed. y/n lets out giggle, but quickly stops when she notices he took his boxers off.

holy fuck, i am lucky. she thinks to herself as she motions for him to get on the bed. he obeys and crawls on top of her. he grabs her pants and tugs them down. y/n lifts her hips so it was easier for him to get them off.

steve reaches down and teases her clit as he kisses her neck. y/n lets out a breathy moan and reaches down to steves cock. the moment her hand grabs him, he pauses movements with her and moans into her ear.

she starts pumping up and down quickly as she tries to keep herself together. steve was working magic with his fingers and it was hard for her to continue giving him a hand job.

y/n knew she should probably have protected sex, but that was the last thing on her mind as the thoughts of what he was going to do to her filled her head.

"steve," y/n moans quietly and looks up at him.

he brings his hand up and licks his fingers clean while still looking at her.

that was hot. y/n thinks and stops her what she was doing. she uses her other hand to grab his cheek and pull his head down to her lips. their lips connect and steve aligns himself to her entrance.

once he slides in, y/n gasps and grabs his shoulders. she squeezes them harder and harder as he slides deeper in.

"fuck..." he muffles his moans by kissing her neck.

when he was fully inside y/n, he paused and took a couple deep breaths before looking down at her. she had her eyes closed and she was biting down on her lip. her lips were still wet from their kiss and the sight of her so vulnerable only turned him on more.