steve - kidnapped

prompt: you were kidnapped and couldn't help but joke around.

not edited

not edited

ib a tiktok

"what did you just say?" steve asks tony, not believing what he just said.

"y/n has been kidnapped." he says quietly, putting his head in his hands.

everyone had noticed your absence for the past couple days, so steve asked tony to do some digging. tony soon found disturbing security footage from your apartment.

"she was putting her key in her door when her neighbor came up behind her. y/n saw him, said, what i'm assuming, hi, and turned back around. then he hit her in the head with a metal water bottle." tony slid a tablet over to steve with the footage playing.

after he hit you in the head, he kicked your sides repeatedly and put a cloth over your nose, knocking you out. steve put the tablet face down on the grace table and sighed. he knew he was going to get you back, he had too, but it didn't ease his nerves. not knowing where you were was driving him crazy.

"we need to find her." steve orders, standing up.

"agreed." tony says, standing up as well.

"now." he says as he leaves the room.

-

"uh, tony." natasha turns to him and he lifts his eyebrow. "come here." he looks down at the computer and there was a video of you.

tony put it on the big tv and all the avengers looked at the screen.

"get your hands off of me!" you glare at the men surrounding you.

"read." one of them says, holding up a script.

"i will if you stop touching me." you fight back.

"jesus, just read it." you huff and lean closer to the guy so you can read it.

you squint your eyes and he moves it closer to your face.

"hello, it's y/n. i've been kidnaped- stop waving the gun at me like you're gonna shoot me. it's making me feel uncomfortable." it wasn't making you feel uncomfortable at all considering you're a widow, but you were bored and wanted to mess with them.

"read the fucking paper!" your supposed neighbor yells.

"fine, don't get your panties in a twist." you comment. "to ensure i return home safe, send $500,000- wait. is that all i'm worth to you guys? especially all we've been through?" you make 'tsk' noises before changing the price. "that's not gonna work. one million dollars- nope, FIVE million dollars. how is that gonna work?" you ask, moving your head to see the guys. "venmo?"

after no one says anything you groan and stand up from the chair.

"you guys are soooo try, it's getting awful snoozy in here."

the camera falls over as you started fighting so nobody knew what was going on, they could only hear grunts, groans, and your comedic comments. gunshots were heard and steves heart dropped. he knew you could handle your own and it helped, but anything could happen; he made sure to never forget that.

after whooping everyones ass, you picked the camera up and brought it over to the laptop your kidnapers had brought.

"hey guys, i'll be home soon." you winked before ending the video.

the avengers didn't know what to do or say. they weren't shocked that's how the video went down, though.

"well, now we know she's okay." clint says, looking on the bright side.

-

one hour later, the elevator dings and the doors open. there you are, blood spilled on your clothes, bruises on your knuckles, and your shoes hooked on your fingers. your face was emotionless as you walked in.

steve heard the elevator, so he stood up and hurried to the kitchen, knowing you would go there first. his face lit up the moment he saw you; you were washing your hands and arms in the sink.

after drying them, you turned around and smiled. he rushed over to you and brought you into his arms.

"what were you thinking? provoking them like that!" he wasn't mad, he was worried.

"i was having fun, icicle. i don't know why they think they could kidnap me." steve chuckles before placing you back on the ground.

"i missed you." he whispers, his blue eyes bearing into yours.

you put your arms around his neck and pull his lips close to yours.

"i missed you more." you say before connecting your lips together.