Chapter 1

Ayanokouji POV

"So, what exactly do you want from me?"

"Hehe, no need to be impatient, Ayanokouji-kun"

"Was it necessary for you to enter my room? Can't we just discuss this outside?"

At the moment Kushida Kikyo, a classmate, is sitting on the edge of my bed casually. She said she wanted to talk to me about something, though I feel that it isn't very urgent or very long. I would've wanted her to just talk with me outside of my room, but she decided to offer helping me with setting up my room, which really wasn't necessary since I hadn't bought much.

"Well, I didn't need to go into your room, but I was curious and decided to see for myself anyways. And besides, aren't you the least bit happy that a cute girl is in your room right now?"

She chuckles at her last remark. Although I don't disagree, I feel you would just bring trouble, but it's difficult to say no to a charming girl like you

"Ayanokouji-kun, I actually wanted to ask your neighbor Horikita-san. She doesn't seem to have plenty of friends, I was worried that she might get isolated from the class"

"You have nothing to worry about because there is nothing you can do about it. It seems like she has no intention of making friends, even more so, to talk to anybody unless she feels its necessary"

"Maybe she's just shy and isn't good at handling people"

"Nope, her prickly attitude is enough to drive away even the nicest people"

She starts to giggle at what I said

"Is something the matter?"

"No, it's nothing, I'm just surprised at how well you and Horikita-san have been getting along. I heard from the girls that the both of you were teasing one another, you even gave her a nickname"

She continues to giggle like a child, she must've heard about "Nekomimi-chan"

"I'm surprised though, you don't seem to talk to a lot of people but you ended up getting along with someone as distant as Horikita-san"

"No, it is nothing like that, I even feel that she hates me"

"Is that so? From an outsider's perspective, you might look like you are both dating"

Is that how human relationships work? I wasn't aware that bickering with someone else was a form of social connection. I will remember this.

"I doubt a day where she and I would date will never come"

She smiles at what I said

"Anyways, should you be going now?"

"That's rude Ayanokouji-kun. After inviting someone, you shouldn't ask them when they will leave, and I still have to help you unpack"

A small pout forms on her face. 'Now that I can see her closely, she really is attractive. A pretty face with a pretty figure.' I say this in my mind as my eyes find their attention on her chest, then her thighs

"....plump"

"Did you say something, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"No, it was nothing"