Another Announcement

ε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フ

Hello. Hello? Is anybody still reading this fic? I'm guessing it is still being read because it's my first time seeing over 3k notifications. I'm glad that people are still enjoying this, and I'm sure there are a few of you disappointed that it had abruptly stopped at only 7 chapters.

As for why I stopped, I can't really write you an essay as to why because I kinda just did. I lost motivation to write, and this had always been something I wanted to try and just do for fun. This also helped me with writing which was great for my essays. So when I had run out of fun and motivation, it just stopped there.

There are also external factors in play here, like the reality of stuff I have to do outside of this little fun side-quest. I also fucked up my hand really bad because I underestimated my lack of fitness for lazing around during the pandemic, but that was months ago and I'm all healthy. And, if you can't already tell, I'M TERRIBLE AT MANAGING MY TIME! (the 2-3 weeks in my last announcement turned into a year ( ; u ; )  )

The release dates for the chapters varied a lot, and I always had a few excuses to pull. I always somehow manage to push my deadlines to the last bit, and I'm doing that now actually.

hehe( '∀`).

Stuff has slowed down and I caught up with the latest volumes, and I feel like writing again. I'm about to finish up the last of my schoolwork and actually pass my stupid projects on time(albeit on the last possible day) so I might get a new chapter on Friday. The 8th chapter is almost done but it might be a bit sloppy after a while. Idk why I'm being very formal about something I'm not obligated to do but I just felt it eh. 

Also, how has the pandemic been for all of you? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

ε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フε-('・`) フ