Heartfelt Sincerity.

Dedicated to Snoopyluver, because she has an amazing story that made me laugh! You should go check it out, it is an Avengers FanFic.

Anyway, more of Eryn's past is unveiled in this chapter...ooh. 

 This chapter has been edited as of April 4, 2015.

** 

ERYN

        "I think we should go now." Sarah said, as she grabbed a hold of Drew and began to pull him towards the door. Drew stopped her and turned to me. "I'm sorry."

        "It's alright." I said with a semi-smile. "You can be such an airhead, but that's why I love you. Even though, at times, it makes me want to hit you in the head with a baseball bat."

       He playfully rolled his eyes, mumbling about how he's not an airhead. He then waited at the door for Sarah. "Call me if you need anything, or if you need help babysitting again. I better get paid next time, though." She stated with a grin. They then left, leaving Loki and I alone.

       Turning around to face him, I realized this was the first time I would be completely alone with him. We were alone when I helped him escaped, but at that time, we were too busy trying not to get caught to even notice. He stared at the slice of pizza he was getting as the cheese stretched out lazily before him. "What is this?" He asked, wrinkling his nose up in disgust.

       "It's pizza, duh."

        "It's stringy, gross." He retorted, mimicking my tone. The slice he had been holding dropped onto his plate, some of the grease splattering onto the table and all over the plate.

      "Don't judge a book by its cover." I said. He glanced up, raising an eyebrow at me. His facial expression made it obvious that he had no clue to what I just said. I couldn't help myself, but smile at him. "It's a popular saying here. It means not to judge anything by its appearance. Just try it." I insisted, pushing his plate closer to him.

        "You mortals are so peculiar. I'll never be able to understand your aberrant ways." He said, as he inspected his slice before biting into it. "So, how is it?"

           "It's disgusting." 

           "Loki!"

          "Alright, alright. I like it.."

        "About what happened today," I began. His lips began to curve into his signature smile. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Don't. Do. It. Ever. Again." I warned, sternly.

           His clear green eyes lit up with amusement."I don't take orders from anyone."

       "That's funny, because I believe we have agreed on your compliance in exchange for your freedom." I retorted.