Loki's Favorite Brother is Back.

Okay, so after much thought & consideration, I've decided to let the Avengers meet Mr. Logan Greene...let's see how that goes...

"Is it the dull, green creature and his 'possy' that you speak of?" Loki inquired with a raised eyebrow in a bored tone. I flicked him in the head and sent him a scowl. "Don't talk about my uncle like that!"

In reply, he sent me a smirk that I wanted to desperately wipe off his face. I would've, if it weren't for Jared interrupting and asking what are we going to do. I sighed. "I don't know! They have Shwarma!" 

"Okay. You go answer the door and I'll go hide this one." I finally said, pointing at Loki and then motioning Jared to go answer the door that was currently getting abused by Tony and Bruce. He nodded and I immediately turned to Loki.

His hands were behind his back and he swayed back and forth. He stared at me with the same smirk on his face. "What are you going to do with me?" His tone was playful and a bit provocative, and I knew he was just toying with me. I heard the booming voices, giving me the sign that Jared had opened the door. Without a second thought, I dug my nails into Loki's shoulder and pushed him with all my strength towards the open pantry. Where else could I hide him in a matter of seconds?

He yelped a bit shocked of what I did, but surprisingly, he didn't put up a fight. I was glad that I had a spacious pantry, big enough to squeeze in two people. I shoved him into the corner right where I stocked all my spices. "I DON'T-"

I hastily clasped my hand onto Loki's mouth to shut him up, and silently prayed for the best but was too late. "Eryn?"

I hesitated a bit before stepping out from behind the door, and saw Bruce standing there with his arms across his chest. Before I could greet him or say anything, Loki stepped out from behind bumping into my back but I felt him tense up a bit when he saw Bruce. It wasn't long before Tony showed up by his side, and he noticed that I was out of a breath. "Woah, what was going on in there?" He teased.

"Uhh, this is...Jared's friend, Logan. Yeah! They went to college together, and...," I trailed off biting my lip. To my advantage, Jared walked into the kitchen and finished off for me. "It's a long story, but I'll make it short.  They met not too long ago and have been seeing each other since."

Bruce raised his eyebrows at me, and he sent me a look that meant we were going to have a talk. I mentally sighed in relief as I realized both Tony and Bruce bought it. "Well, hello there, Logan. I'm Bruce, Eryn's uncle." Bruce introduced himself, stepping forward and letting his hand out.

I nudged Loki towards Bruce and they shook hands. "And I am Tony Stark, but you may also call me the best genius billionaire playboy philanthropist." Tony smirked, and then sent Steve a wink.

"Well, you know what. Might as well, introduce everyone else to you...even though you already know them. Who doesn't...," I trailed off, grabbing Loki's hand and dragging him to the table where everybody else was. "This is Natalie, Clint, Steve, and Thor...?"