Welcome Back to Earth. Not.

So...I read my school's newspaper & they reviewed the Avengers has an awesome movie (it really is!) and they dared to spell Tom Hiddleston's name wrong! They forgot the T in his last name! XD Anyways...

Second chapter & it's in Loki's POV. I think I might just alternate between their POV's, so you could see their personal thoughts and opinions. Also, I don't mean to offend anyone when I say mean things about Earth and humans ( I mean I'm a human! lol); I just think it fits of something that Loki would say...since he's not too fond of humans or Earth.

This has been edited as of March 3rd, 2014.

**

      If there was one thing I hated more than Thor's obnoxiousness, it was portaling into another realm. It made me feel as if I have no control whatsoever, and it's just something I can't bear. Closing my eyes,  I braced myself for the impact since I no longer have my powers to protect me. My back hit Earth's ground hard and I let out a groan. Couldn't Odin have been at least a little bit more considerate? Being exiled to Earth is already bad enough.

        I've been through worse, I reminded myself as I remembered my not so great encounter with the Hulk.

      Slowly, I opened my eyes to find myself staring at the hot, bright sun.  Squinting, I forced myself to stand up and winced at the moist feeling. I must've scraped myself harshly with the ground at the impact. My back was going to be sore for the rest of the day now.

      Thank you, Odin.

     I glanced around and had to do so twice. This isn't the usual hot, dry place Heimdall sends us into. There were trees everywhere, and they actually had grass here. Shaking my head and cursing that wretched old man, I walked until I could find a exit out of this puny forest. When I did, I found myself staring at a huge, green sign that read:

       Manhattan , New York 10 miles away

    Manhattan? Hmm, wasn't that the city I attacked? Oh, what a joy to be here, then. Not. I continued to walk forward, wishing I had some sort of transportation. 

**

      The sun was beginning to set as I finally reached my destination. There were bright lights everywhere, illuminating the dark night that was about to come. Even though it was getting late, there were humans everywhere, overcrowding the sidewalks. They disgusted me. I decided to step aside, instead of dealing with the pushing and shoving, and came to stand by a small shop that reeked of the human's beloved caffeinated drinks.

     "Uh...what are you wearing? It's not time for comic con yet, nerd." An irritating female's voice said.

     I turned around to come face to face with a blonde girl who did not know how to chew gum with her mouth closed. Her face was covered heavily with make-up, legs were barely covered with anything, and her 'top' went only half way, stopping at her belly button that seemed to be pierced. If she were in Asgard, she'd be a disgrace and I'd have her executed.