The Cute High Class Criminal.

Hello, there! New characters will be introduced in this chapter & in the next one as well. Just letting you guys know!

 This has been edited as of March 3rd, 2014.

**

     I glanced between the newspaper Steve had handed me and Loki himself, dumbfounded. Woah, I thought, I was right. When I was speaking with Macy, my ear piece began to ring with Natasha's voice, informing me that they had spotted Loki nearby my location and to keep an eye on things. As soon as my eyes landed on him at Macy's store, my gut told me that it was Loki, so I did the only thing I could think of; stall him long enough until back up could come.

       The fact that I had just met and talked to Loki couldn't register in my mind. I would've never thought I'd meet him like that, but am a bit happy I was the first to see him and it wasn't even intentionally. I was actually left out on the Loki search. 

      I snapped out of my trance when arms were placed on my shoulders. "I think it'd be best if you go. Now." Bruce whispered.

      I sighed, but nodded knowing it was for the best, especially with the way Loki was looking at me. He must hate my guts right now. I would too, if I were him. "Alright, if you say so...," I murmured, glancing at Bruce worriedly. He nodded curtly at me, giving me the comfort of knowing that he would be alright.

     On a less serious note, if it weren't for the Avengers surrounding me, I'd probably go up to Loki and ask him for a picture with me. Not that I praise Loki, but as much as a bad guy he is, he's still a demi-god and well known. If only Thor was here instead...Then, I'd be fan-girling!

    I glanced in Loki's direction, ignoring the voice in my head telling me to walk away without a word. "Well, it was nice meeting the puny god who got Hulk smashed by my uncle."

     I then sent a glaring Loki an arrogant smirk ,and walked away towards where I had parked my car. I could've sworn I heard Tony snort as I did so.

**

      As soon as I got to my apartment, I changed into more comfy clothes. I settled on my couch and turned the TV on, surfing through the channels. Just when I finally found a good channel and was comfortable on my couch, there was a knock on my door. After debating whether or not I should get up, I did so with a groan. Unhooking the chain and unlocking the door, I reluctantly opened it slightly.

     "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I said.

     "We brought pizza!" Sarah, my good friend, answered with a grin.

    "Ooh, come in!" I exclaimed alert.

       Sarah rolled her eyes as she did with Drew trailing behind her. Sarah and Drew have been my best friends since high school. They've moved with me to Manhattan a few years ago, and honestly if they hadn't, I probably would've been a crazy wreck without them. I met Drew first and then Sarah came along half way through freshman year.  Ever since she came along, Drew grew feelings for her. It wasn't until junior year that he finally asked her out and about two years ago since they got married.