10Ten10

Aimee sat in the hospital. She was scared and Warren had vanished during dinner meaning that she had to come with Sandy.

Aimee knew that Warren was up to something. And right now she didn't care. She just wanted him there with her. She was scared that she was going to lose their baby. And even if she had her mum, she needed him. "Where is he mum?" Aimee asked.

Sandy smiled. "He's on his way. Megan called him. I promise. It's going to be okay. Bleeding can mean anything. It doesn't mean that you're losing the baby. It's all going to be okay," Sandy said.

Aimee smiled. She sighed as she rested her head back. She was terrified. "Babe," Warren said as he walked in.

Aimee looked to him and glared. "Where the hell have you been? Where the hell did you go?!" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "I had to do something. But I'm here," he said.

"I'm going to lose it," Aimee said as Warren took a hold of her hand.

The nurse walked in and smiled. She started the scan. Aimee sat waiting as she heard the sound of not one. But two heartbeats. "Congratulations. It looks as if you're having twins. Everything looks good," the nurse said as Aimee sat in shock.

****

Aimee got back to the flat with Warren and smiled. Neither of them had said a word. "I can't believe it. Twins," Aimee said.

Warren nodded. "I know it's not what we planned. We didn't plan on getting pregnant at all. But it's going to be okay," Warren said.

Aimee nodded. "I'm just terrified. I mean I was scared when I thought we were going to have one baby. But two?... I just guess we have to find a way to make it work for the sake of our babies," Aimee said.

Warren took a hold of her hand and smiled. "I know it's hard. But I love these babies and we will make it work. Even with your family interfering. We just have to think of our family this time," Warren said.

Aimee nodded as she looked to him. "I know. I know it's hard. But we can do this can't we?" Aimee said.

Warren nodded. "Of course."

"Then I need you. Now more than ever Warren. No secrets. No lies. And no sneaking off. I need to know everything you are up to. In case the police come knocking. Okay?" Aimee said.

Warren looked to her and nodded. "Okay. But right now. I'm up to nothing. But looking after three of you," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

****

Aimee answered the door to the flat and frowned as she saw Sandy. "Mum? What is it?" Aimee asked as she saw the loon on her mum's face.

"Have you seen your sister?" Sandy asked.

Aimee frowned. "Megan? No. Why? What happened?"

"She and Sami got into a fight. She's gone missing. And you know how she is," Sandy said as Aimee frowned.

She was worried over her sister. Knowing how out of control that she was. But would Megan be okay?