12Twelve12

Aimee stood in the flat. She was worried over Megan and smiled as she saw Warren. "I got you a McDonald's, I know that you are worried over your sister but you need to eat still babe. You know that," Warren said.

Aimee looked to him and smiled. "I know I am just worried about her. I mean she's my sister. I know Megan. And her being pregnant. She will be freaking out and I hate it. I just want to find out where she is," Aimee said.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "Eat up and I'll make you a deal," Warren said as Aimee looked to him and frowned.

She started to eat her dinner and sighed as she rested a hand oh her bump.

Aimee knew that despite how worried of her sister that she was and she knew that Megan would be back when she was ready.

Aimee sat down and started to eat her chicken nuggets as warren placed a hand on her cheek.

He smiled as he kissed the top of her head and smiled "I'll see what I can do. I'll see if I can find Megan. I know it won't be easy," Warren said

"You'd do that?"

"Of course I would."

****

Aimee got to the roscoe house and sighed as she saw Sandy. She sat down in the living room.

Sandy walked into the room and looked to her. "What's up with you. Is this over your sister? She will be fine," Sandy said. 

Aimee looked to her and rolled her eyes. "What If she isn't? I mean you say all of the time how she will be fine. But what if she isn't? Have you ever thought over that? Megan may be a party girl. But she is as vulnerable as any other person. You give her more grief then the twins and trust me, Robbie is the worst one. I am not going to have this argument anymore," Aimee said as she walked out of the house and sighed.

Aimee saw Warren and looked to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" he asked as he pulled her close and smiled.

"I'm okay. I'm glad that you are here my family is just impossible. And I'm glad I have you. As I really don't know how much longer I can put up with them," she said

Warren placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "I know its hard but i am here for you and our babies and we are going to be okay I promise," Warren said as he held her close and kissed her.

****

Aimee sat in the flat as she heard a knock at the door. She frowned to herself as she stood up and answered it. She frowned as she saw Sami. "what is it" Aimee askedz

Sami looked to her and sighed. "I found Megan, she's in the hospital I found that you would want to know," he said as Aimee looked to him and frowned.

Aimee felt sick, but was Megan okay and with how uncaring her family was becoming was Aimee able to deal With all the drama that was surrounding her family.