8Eight8

Aimee walked into the club to see Warren. She recognised the drug dealer who worked for him. Aimee sighed and walked over. "What's going on here?" She asked.

"Nothing babe."

Aimee nodded. She smiled. "So if the baby is a girl, I was thinking we could name her Esmè-Katy. After your sister," she said.

Warren smiled and nodded. "I think that's a good idea babe."

"Now that's all sorted, get over here and have me cause your baby is driving me insane with hormones," she told him.

"Well in that case," he said.

****
Sandy hated how her family was falling apart. Aimee was never at home anymore. She knew that Aimee needed to be away from Joe after everything he had said and done.

Sandy knew that she wanted a grandchild. But she didn't think that Warren Fox would have gotten her Aimee pregnant.

When Sandy met Aimee, she was two years old. Scared from the abuse she had been through. It took Aimee a while to get close. It didn't fully happen until she was at least five. She didn't trust that the boys wouldn't hurt her.

Megan walked in and smiled. "Aimee text. She said she'll come and see you soon. She's just going shopping. For the baby."

"Well why don't we go with her? Be a nice bonding day for us girls," she told her.

Megan shrugged. "Okay. I'll text her."

****

Aimee was waiting for her mum and sister to show up. She smiled when she saw them. "You look glowing," Sandy said.

Megan smirked. "She's basking in afterglow of sex. From what I hear, Aimee and Warren are at it like dogs on heat."

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Yes we have sex. But give me some credit. I have a baby the size of a lemon right now. Can't do much other than suffer the hormones."

Sandy smiled. She had missed her Aimee. She missed having her family under the same roof. "How are things with Warren?" She asked.

"They're good. He's good to be around. He makes me laugh."

"Makes you scream like no tomorrow," Megan mumbled.

****
Warren looked up as Joe and Freddie walked into the club. He rolled his eyes. "We're not open yet. Take a hike."

"Leave Aimee. She's happier when she isn't with you. She's pregnant with your baby and that's not her fault. That baby is a mistake. But leave her."

Warren smirked. "Why would I leave her when she's having my baby? I'm not the kind of guy who would walk away from her."

Freddie scoffed. "From what I hear, you walked away from Joel. Before he was born. Why would this baby be different?" He asked.

The boys had no idea that Aimee had walked in. She scoffed. "You just can't leave it alone can you? You have to keep on doing this. I love Warren and if he leaves, I go with him. How would you explain that to mum? That you both drove me away?" She asked.

"Aimee."

"No! I've had it. You either accept that I'm with Warren and we're having a baby. Or you watch as I walk away from you all. The choice is yours," Aimee said.

But was she serious about leaving with Warren and their baby?