Into the Woods

"So, let me get this straight

"So, let me get this straight... You kidnapped Jackson and locked him in one of your dad's prisoner... moving... car shit after you found him as a kanima at a gay club?" Will asked after being woken up at 5am by Stiles, telling him to meet him in the woods and to leave Steph at home.

Stiles pulled his lips into a line before pursing his lips and nodding. "Yep. Yes. And Jackson somewhat tolerates you so you're going in there with me." Stiles said, pushing a ham and cheese sandwich into Will's chest. Will, not knowing what to do with the food, started unwrapping it and eating as he followed Stiles into the back of the truck where they were instantly met with an angry Jackson.

" Okay, I bought you some foo-" "Let me out now!" Jackson screamed, making the two boys jump back, Stiles growing aggravated. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either."

Will quickly butted in, not wanting Stiles to get angrier. " You know we're actually doing you a favor?" Jackson turned to Will, his eye brows raised annoyedly. "This is doing me a favor?" The two nodded as if it was obvious.

"Yes. You're... you're killing people." Will said as Stiles nodded. "To death." Will turned to Stiles as if he was stupid. "That's what killing someone means." Will shook his head and looked back at Jackson. "And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry."

Stiles sighed, pulling the turkey sandwich out of his pocket. "Now... do you want the ham and cheese, or the Turkey club?" Will's eyes went wide as he took another bite of the ham and cheese. "I think he wants turkey." Stiles glared at Will who tried to subtly hide the sandwich behind his back.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson seethed. "Uh, well... not if they don't think anything's wrong." Stiles muttered before showing off Jacksons phone where Stiles texted Jackson's parents.

...

At school, Stephanie waited outside of Scott's class when the bell rang and as soon as she saw him, she grabbed onto his ear, pulling him with her down the hall. "I swear, if my brother is with Stiles. doing something illegal, I will kill all three of you." She grumbled as Scott winced.

Stephanie finally let him go once she reached her locker, almost pushing his head away as she unlocked her locker. "They're keeping an eye on Jackson, Steph." Scott mumbled and Stephanie stopped putting the combination into her locker, slowly turning to her friend. "And where is Jackson?"

Scott winced at the question. "In the middle of the woods chained up to one of the police trucks."

Stephanie's eyes went the size of saucers as Scott placed a hand on each of her shoulders. "But before you freak out. You need to help me after school." Stephanie took in a deep breath, calming down a bit and making him continue. "Look, when Stiles and I followed Jackson last night, he almost killed Danny." Stephanie's face scrunched, taken aback by his words. "Why would he try to kill Danny?"