Hospital Showdowns

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" Mrs

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" Mrs. Blake screamed as she ran into the loft, making Stephanie who hid behind one of the pillars with Isaac, Will, Stiles and Scott, roll her eyes.

"Right here." Derek called out, getting up from his spot on the spiral staircase, walking towards her. Mrs. Blake sighed, hugging him. "Thank god. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?" Derek asked, his eye brows furrowed. Mrs. Blake shook her head, cupping Derek's cheeks. "Scott, Stiles... Will and Stephanie, Isaac. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?" Derek asked and the woman shook her head. "Promise you'll listen to me." Derek looked at her for a few seconds before nodding. "I promise."

Mrs. Blake instantly pulled Derek into a kiss before she froze, slowly pulling away. "They're already here, aren't they?"

Stephanie slow clapped as the five walked out from their hiding place. Mrs. Blake scoffed, turning to Derek. "So... They told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Isaac corrected, making the woman laugh. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's our dads?" Will said, his voice loud and booming, making Mrs. Blake look at him disgusted. "How should I know?" She snapped before turning to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek glared at her before nodding his head towards Will, Steph and Stiles. "Do you know what happened to their fathers?"

"No." Mrs. Blake quickly replied, making Stephanie cross her arms and tilt her head, growing angrier by the second. "Ask her why she almost killed Lydia."

Mrs. Blake's eyes went wide, turning to Stephanie in a fake shock that anyone could catch. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." And just like that, Stephanie felt as if a switch went off in her head and suddenly she was fuming in anger.

"You lying Bitch!" Stephanie screamed, running up to Jennifer, wrapping her powers around the woman to pin her to the pillar in the loft, purple wisps crawling around the woman's throat. "What do you know?" Stephanie asked, her voice low and scary, her eyes bright purple it was like two flashlights pointed right at the woman.

Mrs. Blake swallowed the lump in her throat, looking back and forth between the teens. "I know that you kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling Derek's head with an absurd story. And one you can't prove, by the way."

"Wanna bet?" Stephanie asked, a smirk on her face as Scott took a step closer to her and the teacher, holding a salt shaker of brown powder. "What is that?" Mrs. Blake asked and Scott sighed. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... Which means you can use it... And it can be used against you."