Birthday Bash

"So you like Isaac?" Stiles said loudly as he and Stephanie entered her room

"So you like Isaac?" Stiles said loudly as he and Stephanie entered her room. Stephanie spun around, throwing her hand over his mouth to shush him and closing her door. "Be quiet, will you?"

Stiles pointed at her, ripping her hand off of his mouth and laughed. "HA! So you do like him!" Stiles said as Stephanie fell onto her bed, stuffing her face into her pillow, groaning.

Stiles looked at Stephanie and sighed, walking over to her bed and sat at the foot of the bed. "Look, Steph... I know you're not that close with Allison and Lydia so you don't have any one to really talk about this stuff with-" Stephanie groaned again and Stiles hit her leg. "Hey! Stop that!"

Stephanie flipped around on her bed, turning to face Stiles as he continued. "All I'm saying is that if you need someone to talk to about it, I can... I can be one of the girls." Stephanie rolled her eyes, sitting up across from him. "One of the girls?"

Stiles nodded as if it was obvious. "Yeah! You know... Have sleepovers, talk about guys, do each others nails." Stephanie gave him a 'really' look, making him sigh. "Okay, maybe not the nails but you know what I mean." Stephanie smiled and nodded her head. "Thanks Stiles."

Stiles nodded aggressively, a big smile on his face as he pulled her into a hug. "Great! Great! So I have to go now... but don't forget! Lydia's party is tomorrow night!" Stiles screamed as he walked out the door and Stephanie threw a thumbs up. "Got it!"

...

Will and Stephanie barely walked into Lydia's house for her birthday party when Stiles grabbed onto them, pulling them down the hall. "Have you seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles asked, him pulling Will and Stephanie to Scott who shook his head. "No. Seen Allison?"

Stephanie pursed her lips, shaking her head as Stiles sighed. "No, but we should probably tell her what we found."

"I'm still kind of not sure what we found." Will said as he looked around the almost empty house. "I figured out it has something to do with water. You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the Kanima reacted around the pool." Stiles explained.

Stephanie brows furrowed as she turned to him. "So whoever's controlling the Kanima really hates the swim team?" Stiles nodded. "Hated the swim team. Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So it could be another teacher. Maybe, like, a student back then. I mean, who are we missing? What haven't we thought of?"

"Uh, Jackson's not here." Allison said, walking up to the four when they got to the backyard. Stephanie looked around the empty backyard. "Yeah, no one's here."

"Maybe it's just early." Scott shrugged and Stiles scoffed. "Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack job."

Allison sighed, running a hand through her hair, pointing at Stephanie. "Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks."