So Loved

After Malia stopped by, Stephanie and Will pulled her inside so she could explain where she got the katana and the photo

After Malia stopped by, Stephanie and Will pulled her inside so she could explain where she got the katana and the photo. The next day, Stephanie and Will called Scott and Kira, telling them to come to their house.

When they got there, they all sat around the circle dining room table. "What's wrong, guys?" Scott asked, looking between the siblings worriedly. Stephanie sighed, holding the picture tighter in her hands. "Malia stopped by last night." Scott eyes went wide, he and Kira turning to her.

"She brought a few... items with her that she got from Eichen." Will said as he put the katana he had under the table onto the table and Stephanie pushed the photo towards Scott and Kira.

Kira slowly grabbed the photo, her eyes going wide as she looked between the three. "This looks just like me. This has to be my grandmother." Scott looked at the photo with wide eyes her felt turning to Stephanie and Will. "How did Malia find this?"

"With Stiles." Will said. Kira's head shot up from the photo to look at him as he continued. "She's the last one who saw Stiles at Eichen House. This picture and this. They found it with a body buried in a wall."

"The same backwards five that the Oni put on us was on the wall." Stephanie said. Scott sighed, rubbing his face. "Where is she now?"

"Upstairs. She doesn't like being questioned too much. Learned that the hard way." Stephanie mumbled, lifting up her sleeve to show a bruise in the shape of a hand mark from Malia. Scott sighed before turning back to Kira. "It sounds like it all goes back to your family. Your grandmother, your mom."

Kiras phone vibrated from the edge of the table. She went it check the text and she let out a small gasp, shooting out of her seat and packing her bag.

"What is it?" Stephanie asked, looking at Kira worriedly. Kira looked at Stephanie and shook her head. "My dad."

"You guys go." Will announced. Scott and Kira whipped their heads to him, Kira furrowing her brows at him. "You sure?" Will nodded eagerly. "Yeah go!"

Just before they went to run away, Stephanie pushed the katana and photo closer to them. "Take these! Find out what's up with them!" Kira nodded, grabbing both before she and Scott ran out of the house.

As soon as the front door shut, Stephanie's phone rang. The two turned to look at her phone and saw Allison calling, making Stephanie groan, throwing her head back. "God! We can't catch a break, can we? I literally have a broken nose."

"I know. I know. They can't do anything without us." Will said, getting up and patting her shoulder. Stephanie sighed, getting up as she grabbed her phone to answer it.  "We're just so loved." She mumbled before answering th e phone. "Hey, Allison. What's up?"

...

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison said as she led her father, Derek, the sheriff, Stephanie, Will and James into her fathers office.