Cold As Ice

"What?" Stiles spoke abruptly

"What?" Stiles spoke abruptly. Stephanie and Will turned their heads to see him looking at Scott, making them look back to the road ahead of them. "What, what do you mean, 'what'?" Scott asked and Stiles groaned. "I mean 'what,' and you know what."

Scott's face scrunched, turning to Stiles. "'What' what?" Stephanie rolled her eyes, her hands going to her face. "That look you were giving."

Scott turned to Stephanie, offended. "I didn't give a look." Will let out a dry chuckle, kicking the little rocks on the ground. "Oh, there was a distinct look."

Scott turned to Will with a confused face. "What look?" Stiles sighed, making the three turn to him. "The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

Scott sighed, shaking his head as he looked at the ground. "It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Stephanie laughed, elbowing Scott. "That's the fun part."

Stiles patted Stephanie's shoulder, reaching from behind Scott to do it before pointing at her. "Exactly! Would you... God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia, Will doesn't have any one to move on with so he's good and Steph's taken so... Tonight, us three guys... we're moving on."

Stephanie chuckled at Stiles, shaking her head as a smile grew on Scott's face as he nodded. "You're right." Stiles slapped Scott's back as they walked up the porch steps. "That's right I'm right. Moving on. Onward and upward. Let's do this. That's what I'm talking about."

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked and Will groaned. "Dude, none of us are smelling your breath." "Do you have any gum?" Scott asked worriedly and Stephanie sighed, patting his shoulder in reassurance. "No. No gum. You're fine."

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked and Will scoffed as Stiles opened the door. "Uh... a birthday party, dumbass."

"Stiles! Hi." A blonde girl, Stephanie, Scott and Will figured was Heather screamed as she ran to the four. Stiles chuckled, opening his arms out for a hug. "Hey. There's the birthday gir-"

Stiles was cut off by Heather kissing him. Stephanie, Will and Scott stood in shock, their jaws dropped as Heather slowly pulled away. "So glad that you made it." "Me too." Stiles muttered in shock and the blonde girl smirked, pulling the collar of his shirt. "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine."

"Yes." Stiles practically yelled before running away with Heather. Will watched the two walk away with eyes wide and jaw dropped as Stephanie chuckled. "Well, damn!"

Scott and Will went to walk further into the party as Stephanie's phone beeped, she quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket and scrunched her face at Allison texting her.

I know you're with the boys. Where are you? We need to talk.

Stephanie quickly sent Allison the address and walked around the house to look for Scott and Will.