Chapter 3

Jason POV

I knew that it wouldn't take my brothers long to find me again so I needed to get home to Aurora fast.

After walking for another 10 minutes I finally made it home.

I walk in and see Aurora asleep on the couch with the tv still on.

I walk into our shared bedroom and begin packing our things into a suitcase. I knew how to pack light because we were always on the move when mom was around.

Couple minutes later while packing Aurora walked into the bedroom with sleepy eyes and starts to yawn.

"Bubby what are you doing" asked Aurora.

"We cannot stay here anymore it's not safe" I said.

"B-but I love it here. They have the best pizza" said Aurora with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I know you do princess but I need to keep you safe so we need to leave right now" I said.

"No we cannot leave" said Aurora grumpily.

"Aurora stop being to stubborn and grab your pink bear. We're leaving" I said sternly.

Her bear is the last thing our mom got her before she died. Aurora cannot sleep at night without it.

As Aurora is grabbing her bear the doorbell rings.

They found us.

"Who's that bubby" said Aurora.

"Ok baby I need you to hide under the bed and do not come out until I tell you to ok?" I said nervously.

"Your scaring me. What's going on?" Said Aurora clinging to her bear.

"Just do it and don't come out" I said

Aurora begins to crawl under the bed and I run into the kitchen and grab my gun and put it into my back pocket. If I need to kill someone to keep aurora safe I'll do it.

I walk over to the door and a couple seconds later the doorbell rings again.

"Who is it" I shouted.

"You know who it is Jason. Cmon and open the door we just wanna talk" i think Stone said.

I began to unlock the door.

There was a click noise indicating that the door was un locked and my brothers quickly opened the door and barged into the house.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but I will be posting chapter 4 tomorrow!
Thank you for reading xoxo