Chapter 9

Nathan's POV

I was a bit worried when Aurora barely ate her food.

I knew that they didn't have a lot of money but did they starve sometimes? I'll have to talk to Damien about this.

I looked at Leo and he also looked lost in his thoughts.

"So I'm not sure how much you remember Jason but Aurora has never been here before so we will give a full tour of the house" I said walking out of the kitchen.

Jason picked up Aurora and nodded for me to continue.

After about 30 minutes of doing a full house tour we had finished.

"By the way we are having some people come over and decorate a room for Aurora. We need to know her favorite color" I said sitting down on the couch.

"It's purple" said Jason.

Aurora nodded in agreement.

"Also Aurora Stone said he found your pink bear in the hall and he put it in Jason's room for you" Leo said smiling.

"Ok th-thank you" Aurora said a bit shyly.

I was happy that she just spoke without looking at Jason and was able to do it on her own.

Leo and I smiled at her causing her to blush.

"What do you wanna do princess?" Jason asked Aurora.

"Umm... a game" Aurora said.

"How about Hide and Seek?" Leo said cheerfully.

"Ok" Aurora said smiling.

"Everyone has to play and no cheating" Leo said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Jason you count first" Nathan said.

Jason was a bit skeptical. Probably because he wouldn't be able to keep an eye on Aurora.

"Yay Bubby you count first" Aurora said jumping up and down.

"Ok fine. Guys just make sure she doesn't get hurt" Jason said.

Leo and I nodded. I would never let anything bad happen to her.

"Ok let's go hide" I said cheerfully

Aurora began running towards the stairs and I followed while Leo ran into the kitchen.

Aurora and I went down a couple halls until she saw the stairs that went up to the third flood.

Shit I forgot about that.

"Aurora lets go this way." I said pointing down the hall.

"Ok" she said before taking another glance up the stairs.

We ran down to two rooms. I hid in the one on the left while Aurora went into the room on the right.

Auroras POV

I ran into the room opposite of Nathan's and hid under a desk. This room looked like an office.

After about 5 minutes of hiding I got bored and wanted to change my hiding spot.

I quietly left the room and tip toed so Nathan couldn't hear me.

I found the stairs that went up from earlier.

I quickly darted up the stairs and ran into what felt like a wall.

I fell onto my back and hit my head against the floor.

It hurt a lot.

"What the fuck" said a man with a low voice turning around.

It was Michael.

He had a scary look on his face.

"Well look at who it is little princess" he said glaring at me.

I quickly got up and started rubbing my head from the pain. I wanted to cry but I was too scared of Micheal.

I tried turning around to go back down the stairs but Micheal grabbed my wrist hard and yanked me into a room.

He turned on the light and set me in a chair. My wrist was already starting to bruise and was really red.

"C-can I go back t-to Jason?" I asked teary eyed.

"No shut up" he said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I sat there listening to his conversation on his phone but I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Yes I have got her... I'll bring her to you tonight... I just have to worry about her brothers finding her" he said to the other person on the phone.

"Ok bye" he said and hung up the phone.

"I-I'm sorry f-for" I couldn't finish my sentence and broke down into tears.

Micheal walked over to me and slapped my face.

I screamed and just held my face where he slapped me.

"Hopefully that will make you shut up bitch" he said.

I was still crying a bit but I was scared that he would hit me again so I tried my best to quit down.