Chapter 6

Damiens POV

After about 10 minutes of trying to get Jason to agree to come home with us he finally shook his head yes.

We all looked at each other relieved.

Aurora had finished her cereal a couple of minutes ago and she had her head resting on Jason's shoulder. She looked like she was asleep.

Aurora was one of the most gorgeous 5 year olds I've ever seen. Her bright blue eyes were just like mine and her wavy brown hair looked like Jason's. I barely even knew her and I already loved her.

"I'm going to go and pack our things" stated Jason.

He got up with Aurora in one arm and left the room.

"I-I can't believe we actually have a sister" said Leo.

We all nodded our heads in agreement except Stone. He looked like he was thinking hard about something.

"What's on your mind Stone. I know your thinking about something" I finally said to him.

"It's just... I wonder why our mother kept Aurora a secret from us and Damien do you really think it's safe to have a 5 year old running around at our place?" Stone said.

"She's our sister and she needs to be with us. We have missed 5 years of her life and I don't want to miss anymore" said Nathan getting frustrated.

"We will have to upgrade our security and let them all know what's going on. I'm going to get the car started and make some calls. Stone come with me and the rest of u stay here and wait for Jason" I said getting up from the table.

They all nodded their heads.

Jason's POV

I had already packed most of our stuff from earlier so it shouldn't take too long to pack. Plus we didn't have to much stuff. I normally only spent money on food, bills, and whatever Aurora needs.

"Bubby where is my pink bear" said Aurora worriedly.

"I'm not sure go and look out in the living room. I'm almost done packing anyways" I said.

"Ok Bubby" Aurora said running out of the bedroom.

(Btw the kitchen and the living room are like one big room combined)

About 5 minutes later I had finished packing and left the bedroom with our bags in my hands.

I saw Aurora, Leo, and Nathan all looking around the living room. I assumed they were helping Aurora look for her bear.

Right when Aurora saw me she ran over and said "Bubby we can't find my bear. He ran away".

I couldn't help but chuckle a little along with Leo and Nathan.

Aurora just looked at each of us confused.

"Jason we looked everywhere and still cannot find it. Can we just buy a new one tomorrow?" Asked Leo.

"No she cannot sleep without it and I'm really tired so we have to find this bear" I said.

Leo nodded his head and went back to looking. I dropped our bags on the floor and began looking too.

Soon Stone came back into the house and he looked annoyed.

"Can you guys hurry the fuck up. It's been like 15 minutes" Stone said crossing his arms.

That's when Aurora began crying. Thanks a lot Stone.

I picked her up and tried to stop her from crying. I stared angrily at him and for a second I saw guilt wash over his face but soon washed away.

"Calm the fuck down dude. We cannot find her pink bear and apparently she cannot sleep without it" said Nathan bitterly.

"Whatever just hurry up" said Stone walking out the door slamming it shut.

I felt Aurora jump in my arms. She didn't like yelling or loud noises.

"Bro I found it" yelled Leo.

I set Aurora down and she quickly ran over to Leo and took the bear from him.

"Th-thank you" said Aurora with a small smile on her face.

"Welcome sweetheart" Leo said smiling.

We all went to the door and put our shoes on and grabbed the bags.

We placed our bags in the back of the the car.

"Aurora is going to need to sit on someone's lap since we don't have a lot of room" said Damien from the drivers seat.

"She will sit with me" I said picking up Aurora.

I sat in the middle between Leo and Nathan while Stone and Damien sat in the front.

I could see Leo next to me staring at Aurora. I understand that they want to get close with her but I still needed to protect her.

The car was silent for a while until Aurora finally spoke.

"Bubby where are we going" said Aurora sitting on my lap.

"Your going to your new home" said Damien looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Bubby is h-he telling the truth" said Aurora.

I only nodded my head. It annoyed me that Damien just said that to her. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

"I'm tired" said Aurora yawning.

"Go to sleep princess we are another 10 minutes away" I said.

Aurora rested her head in the crook of my neck and was still hugging her bear and fell asleep quickly.

The rest of the ride was silent which I was thankful for.

Pulling into the driveway I just stared at the mansion. I had kinda forgot how big the house is. I was irritated that my brothers are able to live this nice life while me and Aurora could barely afford to eat sometimes.

Damien parked the car in the driveway and we all got out. Leo and Nathan grabbed our bags and we all walked into the house.

The inside had changed a little bit. The walls were painted a different color and there was some new furniture.

"Do you remember it" said Damien.

I just nodded.

Hoped you liked this chapter. Remember to vote and I hope you have a great day! Xoxo