Chapter 13

Stones POV

After leaving the room with Leo and Nathan I could hear Jason and Damien yelling at each other.

This is not going to end well especially with Damiens temper and he hates when he doesn't receive respect.

After a bit of them fighting I heard the door open and close with an angry Jason leaving the office.

I quickly went back into the office to calm Damien down before he does something he regrets.

"Jason is definitely hiding something from us and I need to find it out before we lose him again" Damien said with concern and anger.

"How about we just calm down for a while cause you two are going to end up ripping each others heads off"

"Fine I need to go shower anyways" Damien said standing up.

We both left the office and I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

From the living room I could hear Jason coming down the stairs with Aurora.

"Hey guys can you look after Aurora for a bit?" I heard Jason ask from the other room.

I wonder where he was going and soon I heard him leave the house.

I quickly walked into the living room to talk to Aurora.

"Where is Jason going?"

"He won't tell me but he will be back soon" Aurora said fidgeting with her fingers. I could feel that she was upset that Jason left.

"How about we watch a movie?" Leo offered.

"Ok"

"Guys I'm gonna head out for a bit" I said waving goodbye to everyone.

Outside I saw Jason getting into an Uber and leaving. I decided to follow him.

I hopped onto my black motorcycle and took off in the direction I saw Jason go.

I quickly caught up to them but I stayed back a little so Jason wouldn't see me.

We pulled up to an old run down building. What the hell is he doing here?

I parked my motorcycle in an alley and followed Jason.

He went behind the building and typed in a code that unlocked the door.

Luckily I was able to see the password he put in.

After he entered I typed in the password again and entered.

I could hear people yelling and chanting. What the hell is this place?

I walked into a room that had people gathered around a boxing ring.

I saw Jason writing something down on a piece of paper and was talking to somebody.

I wanted to go ask him what he was doing here but I decided to wait.

Jason's POV

My opponent was pretty slow. I was able to knock him out in 30 seconds.

The crowd was going crazy and was cheering for me.

I threw my hands up in the air which caused them to cheer harder.

I was enjoying my fame until I made direct eye contact with Stone.

He had his arms crossed and looked pissed.

I left the ring and tried to disappear into the crowd but a hand grabbed my arm.

I tried to push it off but I turned around and saw it was Stone.

"Get your hands off me" I tried to yell over the crowd.

"You need to tell me what's going on" he yelled

Some people were starting to stare at us and I don't need my reputation to be ruined by him.

I grabbed his arm with my other hand and pulled it off of mine and took off running into the crowd.

I was able to make it into the locker room without Stone grabbing me again.

I need to get the hell out of here.

I quickly changed back into my other clothes and headed over to the table to grab my money.

"That was a hell of a fight bro" Nick said giving me a fist bump.

"Thanks I need my money then I gotta go"

"Cmon man let's head out to the bar like old times and use our fake ids and we could maybe score with the ladies"

Although I wanted to I needed to get out of here before Stone finds me.

"No bro I gotta get home to Aurora" I said grabbing the envelope full of my money.

"Who's ur friend Jason" Stone said wrapping his arm around me.

This pissed me off and Nick just gave me a confused look.

"Stone leave me the fuck alone" I said pushing his arm off me.

"I'm just looking out for my little brother" Stone said jokingly.

Nicks eyes widened. I told him Aurora was my only sibling so I understand why he was so confused.

I didn't want to explain myself so I punched Stone in the face and ran out the door.

I knew he would be back on my trail soon so I needed to hide.

I found an alley way and hid behind an abandoned building.

Minutes later I called an Uber to pick me up.

The Uber arrived and I got in.

Around 15 minutes later I was back 'home'. It really didn't feel like home I kinda hated it. I wanted to go back to the way things were with just Aurora and I against the world.

I took a deep breath and entered.

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote xoxo