Chapter 11

Auroras POV

The movie Frozen is my favorite. Elsa is so pretty and amazing.

During one of the songs I think I saw Nathan singing a little bit too which was super funny.

I started to get sleepy and I cuddled onto Jason more and right when I was about to fall asleep Jason set me on Damiens lap.

I was too tired to open my eyes so I just wrapped my hands around his arm and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning in Jason's bedroom. He was still sleeping and I was wrapped up in his arms.

I remember this time to wake him up and to not go explore.

"Bubby I'm not tired anymore" I whispered into his ear.

"Shhh I'm trying to sleep" Jason said with a groan.

Fine if he doesn't get up I'll make him get up.

I untangled myself from his arms and sat on his stomach.

"JASON WAKE UP" I yelled at him.

"Aurora shut up" he said back annoyed with his eyes barely open.

Then the bedroom door flew open with a very concerned Stone.

"Aurora what the hell why are you yelling?" Stone said.

I started to feel bad for yelling.

"I-I want Jason to wake up" I said a bit scared.

"Fine I'm up" Jason said looking at me.

I nodded my head and got off of Jason.

"You guys hungry? Leo is making pancakes." Stone said with glimmer in his eyes.

"Yup" Jason said picking me up.

We walked down to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes and bacon was in the air.

"Good morning sweetheart" Damien said with a smile to me.

"Good morning" I said returning a smile which made him smile even more.

"Breakfast is ready" Leo said placing down a stack of pancakes on the table.

Jason put a pancake with syrup and bacon down on my plate. It all looked so yummy.

I instantly cut a piece with my fork and took a big bite.

"Slow down Aurora we don't want you to choke" Said Nathan concerned.

All the boys brought their attention to me which made me blush a little bit.

"So Auroras room is complete and Jason after breakfast we need to talk to you alone" Damien said.

"Ok. Where will Aurora be while we talk?" Jason asked.

I didn't really wanna be separated from Jason.

"She can be in her room. There's a bunch of new toys and activities for her to do in there." Damien said.

Jason just nodded his head and we continued eating.

I was barely able to finish one pancake but I managed.

"Ok let's head up to Auroras room" Leo said and we all stood up.

My new room was a couple doors down from Jason's which I didn't like at all but I was happy that I would have my own room.

My room had light purple walls with a pretty purple comforter on my bed.

(Auroras bedroom in the picture)

"Ok Jason we need to talk and we will leave Aurora here to get comfortable in her room" Damien said.

"Princess I'll be right back do not leave this room until we are back ok?" Jason said with a small smile.

I just nodded my head.

They all left and I started to explore my new room. I love it.

Jason's POV

I felt bad for leaving Aurora alone but I knew she was going to be happy that she could have a room to herself.

We headed up to the third floor and went into Damiens office. We all sat down in a chair behind Damiens desk.

"So we wanted to ask some questions about Auroras and you're life before we found you" Damien said in a serious tone.

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Can you start from what happened once our mother died?" Damien asked.

I took a deep breath and started.

"Our mom didn't leave much money behind once she died it only supported Aurora and I for a week. After that we had to change apartments and houses a lot because we couldn't afford rent and sometimes we couldn't afford to eat much." I could see Leo was a bit sad once I said that "we were in desperate need for money so I started fighting in the underground clubs to try and make extra cash. I did win a lot but sometimes the prize money wasn't good enough. I then joined a gang in hopes of getting more pay by doing tasks for them but soon they started to ask me some personal questions"

"Like what?" Nathan asked confused.

"Well they hated that I would never be able to do some tasks at night because I couldn't let Aurora be alone at night but they didn't know about her. One day they followed me to my apartment without me knowing and they saw Aurora and the next day when I returned to one of the safe houses they were asking me who the little girl was that lived with me. I told them that she was a cousin visiting but they didn't believe me. I knew I needed to leave this gang for the safety of Aurora. One night we packed all our bags and left the city and moved to another. I haven't seen any of them since but I believe that they are still looking for us" I said taking another deep breath.

"What was the gangs name?" Leo said.

Oh no they aren't gonna like this

"The reapers"

All of their eyes went wide and Nathan's mouth dropped.

"Why the fuck would you join them? They are one of the most vicious gangs around the city" Damien said in a low voice.

"I told you I needed the money. It was either join them or starve to death" I said back.

"But.." Damien cut Leo off "Do you know that we are also in a gang and that the Reapers are our biggest enemy?"

I nodded. Our mom had already told me.

"How do you know we are apart of the Hells Angel gang?" Damien asked.

"Our mother told me a couple years after she took me and that was the reason she left. She wanted to protect me" I said.

Remember to vote but I hope you all have a great day! Xoxo