Chapter 7

Aurora's POV

I was still sleeping on Jason's shoulder when we entered the house but once they started talking to Jason I woke up.

The house was very pretty and big. I just looked around in awe.

"Is this our new home?" I whispered into Jason's ear which grabbed the attention of the others.

Jason just nodded his head again.

"I'm not sure if you remember where your room is Jason but we will show you it anyways" said one of my other brothers who I think was Damien.

I was still sleepy cause it was way past my bedtime and I just wanted to lay down.

We all headed up the spiral stairs and walked down a few halls. This house is huge.

"Jason your room is right here and we don't have a room set up for Aurora yet so we will turn one of the guest bedrooms into her bedroom. It will be right across the hall from yours" said Damien.

"Thank you" Responded Jason.

I was already getting sleepy again. I yawned again.

"She looks really tired so we will leave you two alone and go to bed" said Leo I think.

They placed our bags on the bed in the bedroom and left but made sure to tell us goodnight.

I just smiled at them and didn't say anything.

After everyone left Jason and I shut the door and looked around the room.

"Princess look at how comfy this bed looks" said Jason setting me down.

"I am gonna have such good dreams with my pink bear here" I said holding up my bear.

Jason just laughed at me.

"Ok you need a bath and then we can go to bed" said Jason picking me up and going into our new bathroom.

"Woah" was the only word Jason could say when we saw how nice the bathroom was.

"The tub is huge" I said gasping.

Jason set me down and I got undressed while he heated up the bath.

Once it was full Jason set me in the tub and I got all clean.

"Which pjs do you wanna wear?" Jason asked me.

"Umm... my pink nightgown" I said with bubbles on my face.

"Ok time to get out. It's bedtime" said Jason lifting me out from the tub and putting me into my Pjs.

Jason then brushed my tangled hair and we layed down in bed.

I snuggled up against Jason with my pink bear in my hands.

"Goodnight I live you princess" said Jason kissing me on the forehead.

"Love you too Bubby" I responded sleepily.

We both fell asleep in less than 5 minutes.

In the morning

I woke up to the sun shining through the window onto my face.

Jason's arm was still around me and I tried squirming out of his grasp.

Finally after a couple minutes I was free.

I hoped out of bed and started exploring the room with my pink bear in my hands.

After looking around everywhere, Jason was still sleeping and I don't wanna wake him cause he can be a grouchy monster in the morning.

My belly started to grumble so I quietly opened up the door to leave the bedroom.

I wasn't really sure where I was so I just started walking around.

Soon enough I was lost.

I was beginning to panic a little cause I didn't know where Bubby was until I heard some talking coming from one of the rooms

I thought it was Jason's so I opened the door and peaked in. I was very wrong.

There were two big men talking to each other in what looked like an office. They hadn't noticed me yet.

I was trying to close the door but it creaked and they both looked at me in shock.

I was scared that they would be mad at me so I quickly ran.

I heard one of them yell "get her".

I ran as fast as my little legs could take me and finally I saw a door that was opened a little and dashed into it. Hoping that the scary men had lost me.

I hid behind a dresser and soon noticed that I had dropped my pink bear.

I started to cry from how afraid I was and cause I lost my bear.

Stones POV

When I woke up in the morning I couldn't stop thinking about Aurora and Jason.

I may not have shown that I was happy to have Jason back but truthfully I was overjoyed with happiness that we finally got our baby brother back.

I did feel guilty about making Aurora cry and I wanted to apologize but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I've never had a sister before and I didn't know how to act but I do love her. I just don't know how to show it.

After the gym I was walking upstairs and I heard crying coming from one of the rooms.

Peaking into the room I heard more crying and sniffles. It has to be Aurora but what the hell is she doing in here?

I looked behind one of the dressers and saw Aurora sitting there with her knees up to her chest and her head was resting on her knees. It looked like she had been crying for a while.

"What are you doing in here" I said a little to strictly.

She quickly looked up at me and jumped a little. I guess I had scared her.

"I-I can't find Bubby a-and two scary men started chasing me" she responded trying not to cry more.