Chapter Four

Landon's POV

Landon's POV

This time she pulls me through the crowd. Her friends barely notice us leave. The blonde is surrounded by about three different guys, each vying for her attention and the bloke is focused on the girl he's making out with.

Even though I'm with Aurora, several girls try to get my attention as we approach the bar. They would make this easy for me, I laugh to myself, but that's not what I want tonight.

Tonight, I want Aurora. She's all I want.

When we reach the bar, I stand behind her so close I can feel every inch of her against me. I'm getting hard, and I hope she can feel it.

I want her to know how much I want her. How much every part of me is attuned to her body. My hands are on her, and I'm kissing her on her shoulder, her back, her neck, her ear... anywhere I can reach.

She pulls in a breath as I suck on her neck.

"I want you," I tell her. My voice sounds harsh and uncontrolled; it reflects how I feel, completely lost like a stray fucking cat that's found the fucking cream. I lick my lips at the thought. I feel wild with anticipation.

She orders more tequila, and I'm surprised by how steady her voice is. I thought I was affecting her too. I want to sulk. I'm not used to being the one doing the chasing.

I glance around, and as if to prove my point there are several girls giving me the look; the look that implores me to abandon Aurora and give them my attention instead, but I'm not interested. I'm wealthy and attractive, and at the risk of sounding shallow, that usually gets me what I want. I wear an expensive outfit, put a sexy smirk on my face, buy a girl a few drinks and take her home in my flashy car, and it works every time.

Except possibly tonight.

I get the impression, Aurora isn't impressed by that sort of thing.

We down the shots and then I decide to make a move. I turn her around so that she's leaning with her back against the bar. She's looking up at me with big doey eyes now that I've got her trapped, my arms around her like a cage. I like the feeling it inspires in me. The sense of control, power.

She's at my mercy.

She looks unsure like she really doesn't know how to respond, as she lowers her gaze towards the floor. I take pity on her and lean in to kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer.

The kiss is anything but gentle. It's devastating.

It's the sort of kiss that would destroy a weaker man but Aurora doesn't realise her own influence. She has no idea how she affects me. She's irresistible and she's completely overpowering me, and although I'm enjoying the benefits, I'm not sure I'm going to like the consequences.

Consequences are something I try to avoid.

In fact, consequences are something I always avoid; negative or positive. The only consequence I allow is a brilliant orgasm. That's always the climax. Then I leave, and I don't look back.