Hypocrite

Willow woke up the next morning, her head in the exact play place she rested last night.

She felt Remus' arm holding her tightly against him, his arm wrapped around her waist and his heavy head rested against the top of hers peacefully.

Lifting her head off of his bare chest gently, she gazed up at his sleeping state and smiled to herself.

Brushing a few wavy hairs out of his eyes and watching him unconsciously smile at her touch.

His body radiated warmth, granted they were still under the blankets and he had a raging temperature, but it was relaxing.

She looked down at his chest and her thought process changed from relaxed and mellow to complete and utter guilt.

He was a werewolf.

In her sad and exhausted state from the night that had passed, she couldn't even get the words out, she couldn't tell him she knew, she just held him sadly, feeling so sorry for the man next to her.

But how was she suppose to tell him now?

She slowly pulled herself out of his arms, lifting his limp arm slowly off of her waist and lying it at his side before sliding from under the blanket and watching his peaceful state let out a tired and unknowing pout at the loss of contact and warmth.

She pulled one of her shirts over her vest top and walked out onto the balcony, lighting her smoke and looking out at the still dark sky, due to the early time.

She took a long and needed drag, leaning her arms over the edge of the railing as she thought about what she would do.

She kissed him.

Not only did she kiss him, her old teacher, the man she thought she could have been inlove with all those years ago, but she also did it infront of Sirius.

Sirius, who was consistent, and funny and loving.

God I'm a terrible person, she groaned internally.

Dropping her head low she let out a pained huff and took another drag of her cigarette.

"Is my Calendar wrong?" She heard Remus wince from behind her, hobbling over with a hand around his waist and a head of messy curls.

"Huh?"

"It's not Wednesday" he stated, gesturing to her stood out of the balcony, his brows furrowing in slight confusion when seeing the cigarette perched between her fingers, "I didn't know you smoked?"

"Oh...yeah" she nodded, looking down at the smoke, "I can put it out of you-"

She was cut off as he hobbled over to her and plucked it out of her hands, taking a long drag and blowing it out to the atmosphere in satisfaction.

"Nevermind" she chuckled, watching his face of bliss at the much needed sensation.

Sending her a small smile he passed it back to her and they both looked out into the rather dark sky.

The silence was peaceful. Relaxing in a way, just stood next to each other, both thinking curiously.

"I kissed you" she whispered, eyes flickering shut at the guilt she was feeling right now.

"Yes" Remus sighed, both not daring to face each other.

"And-and I...me and Sirius...it's just-" she couldn't find the right words to express the guilt she felt for actually enjoying the kiss a lot more than she should.

"I know" he whispered back, "I know what your trying to say"

They fell back into a small silence, passing the cigarette between each other.