Finally

"Undo your pants now" she choked out, her face bright red as she practically drooled over his dominating and sexy demeanour hovering over her.

His brown curls falling across his forehead, his beautiful and soft lips curling at the sides with a cheeky smirk and his bright and glistening blue eyes, dripping with lust and want.

"Say that again" he breathed lovingly, pushing his hand harder against her throat causing her to gulp hard at the restriction, but loving it none the less.

"P-please undo your pants off" she whispered desperately, her eyes flickering shut as he ran his free hand up the inside of her thigh and used his thumb to gently stroke her clothed heat, "god please"

"As you wish" he whispered.

Leaning his head down and removing his grip from her neck, he brought his mouth to the hem of her black Lacy thong and clamped the edge of the fabric in between his teeth, tugging it all the way down her leg until she was able to kick the soaking wet fabric off her feet and feel his lips now run back up her leg starting from her ankle.

He travelled all the way to the inside of her thigh, hearing her breath hitch as his own fanned against her wetness and she let out a small whimper at the needed touch she was not getting.

"You can tease literally any other day remus...now is not the time" she groaned painfully until hearing the zip on his pants slide down and her eyes shot open in excitement, seeing him now hovering over her again and giving her a questioning look.

"I-I don't want to do this if you-if you don't...please be sure before-"

"I am begging you" she pleaded, lifting her hand up to his neck and pulling his face down so their lips melted together perfectly.

As his lips attacked her rather sweetly, their tongues dancing against the others, Remus' free hand massaged the tip of his, now exposed, member, readying himself before feeling her gasp into his mouth, her entire stomach arching up to his own as he sunk deep inside of her and gave her a moment to adjust to his size.

"O-oh...my god" she whispered, her mouth still wide open at his length, as he remained simply inside of her for a moment, revelling in the feeling of her finally wrapped around his cock.

"God you feel incredible" he whispered, dropping his forehead against her.

"Do something about it then" she whispered back against his mouth teasingly, letting out a loud and exasperated moan when feeling him slide back out of her and in again very slowly, "o-oh god Remus"

He leant his forearm against the side of her head and used his hand to brush the stray hair away from her face, his hips now moving in a slow and deep rhythm, attempting to hold in his groans as he watched in pure bliss the sight of her face that was in a state of complete and utter ecstasy.

Eyes clamped shut, mouth parted in a silent moan, her head tilted back against the pillow as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear, his own gentle grunts only adding to her pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes" she cried gently, her hand flying to the back of his head and motioning him to her neck as his pace grew faster and his tongue teased her sensitive skin, "d-don't...d-don't stop"

"Oh god yes" Remus groaned against her skin desperately, "fuck you feel so good"

His thrusts became aggressive and he lifted his head away from her neck, their skins slapping together as she bit down onto her hand to stop herself from crying out, her other hand gripping the bed sheets as her legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck Remus!" She gasped, as he lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder in order to grant deeper access, hitting all the right spots for her to practical scream, "Fuck yes!!"