Games

"I said one fucking time" Remus growled in annoyance, teeth gritted and bared into a snarl as he pushed Willow onto the bed and hovered over intimidatingly.

"One time...and even that wasn't enough" Sirius continued, stood next to the wolf with the same flames of rage burning into their eyes.

Willow scuttled back onto the bed in excitement.

"You're a slut do you know that?" Remus scowled, undoing his tie by pulling the top and watching her nod slowly with a look of want in her eyes, leaning on her elbows and allowing her gaze to fall on the man next to him.

"No Moony...not a slut...a fucking whore" he added, unbuttoning the bottom of his maroon long sleeves slowly, eyes dark and beautiful.

"That too" Willow grinned, causing them both to shake their heads in annoyance.

"That's not a good thing you silly girl" Remus growled, shrugging his unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders and climbing onto the bed.

"It is" Willow gulped at his naked chest and dominating demeanour, "Because I get to see you like this...both of you"

"Ah...so in reality...we are just giving you what you want?" Sirius stated cooly as he also climbed onto the bed and watched Willow reach for the back of Remus' neck, bringing him down slowly and attempting to kiss his lips, his hand sliding up her thigh, his thumb millimetres from brushing her heat.

The wolfs hand flew to her throat and gripped tightly, causing her actions to stop.

"You will not get the what you want" he whispered coldly, pushing her head back onto the mattress and getting off the bed.

"W-what? Where are you-where are both going?" She stuttered out, jumping up from her laid down position and practically scrambling off the bed.

"You chose to flirt with another man...whether it be Sirius or not...i don't find that acceptable" Remus called over his shoulder as Sirius winked and opened the door for his friend.

"You will be getting a taste of your own medicine pup...enjoy your night" Black smirked before they both left and left her wanting and confused.

Sat on the edge of the bed, jaw propped open, staring at the door the two men just walked out of.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Willow walked into the living room the next morning, her brows permanently furrowed, like they had been all night, slightly nervous as she approached Remus sat on the couch, reading a book, reading glasses once again propped on the top of his head like he always did, a white shirt tucked into his tanned pants, his pointer finger running over the words as he read.

"What-what are you reading?" She asked sheepishly, stood in front of him, scratching the back of her arm and watching his neutral face stay fixed, eyes trained on the book, not even attempting to look at or answer her.

"Remus?"  She tried again, once again being answered by silence.

She slowly took a seat down next to him, not enjoying the game he was playing.

"You-um...you didn't come to bed last night?" She spoke gently, twiddling her fingers in her lap, and hearing him let out a small sigh but still ignoring her attempts.

"I-I...I missed you" she whispered sadly, looking down at her lap.

"Moony?" She heard Sirius call from the kitchen, "Tonks is here!"

"Oh brilliant" Remus jumped up, dropping down the on the couch and leaving the room, a little bit too excited for Willow's liking.

"R-Remus?" She tried again just before he left, but he once again ignored her and left the room.