Gemini

Willow arose from her much needed slumber after not getting any sleep the night before when Remus decided to sleep on the couch.

She woke with his familiar arm around her waist and her heart filled with gratitude.

She turned around slowly under his touch and smiled to herself at his asleep and adorable state. His eyes peacefully shut, his hair a mess, his stomach laying against the mattress and cheek against the pillow.

She didn't want to wake him as she knew the full moon was literally that night so instead she just moved slightly closer to him and buried her head into the warmth of his chest, hearing him hum in gratitude and tighten his arm around her.

"Thankyou" he croaked out, voice deep and hoarse.

"For what?" She hummed back gently, eyes closed against his touch, feeling his chin rest against her head and bring her closer to his chest.

"I just needed to feel you" he whispered tiredly, his muscles aching, his bones already crunching, but his pain a lot more bare able with her against him.

"How you feeling?" She whispered, removing her head from his chest and placing her palm against his forehead, "Jesus Rem! You're on fire!"

She jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom as he attempted to pull himself up with a groan.

"I assume you aren't talking about my performance in bed last night?" He called through the door half heartedly, face pulled into a permanent wince as he collapsed back down in defeat and gritted his teeth together at the pain.

Willow rushed back in and knelt down on the mattress next to him, placing the damp and cold towel on his head and then his neck to cool him down.

"Sweetheart I'm fine...this happens all the-"

He was cut off as his body was thrown side ways, head hanging over the edge of the bed, throwing his guts up.

"Yep...totally fine" Willow stated with wide eyes and skin a slight shade of green, "Sirius!!!"

"P-please...please don't get Sirius involved I-" he tried to fight off her aid but was failing miserably as he collapsed back down onto the mattress and she brought the bedsheets up to his stomach so he wasn't revealing anything too modest.

"It is 7 o clock in the bloody-oh shit mate you don't look good" Sirius came storming in, stopping in his tracks as he took in the shaken Willow and ill looking Remus.

"Does he always throw up the morning of the full moon??" Willow asked in a panic, nodding to the pile on the floor that Sirius quickly cleared away with his wand and shook his head.

"Um no...to both of your statements...because it isn't the full moon tonight?" Sirius stated slowly as both of their heads shot towards him in confusion.

"What?" Remus choked out, attempting to lift himself onto his elbows before Willow pushed him back down on the mattress and sat on top of him, squeezing the rest of the water from the towel onto his stomach to soothe his warmth.

"Nope...not the full moon for about three days?" Sirius shrugged, "Don't know why you think it is?"

"W-what...what day is it....Jesus Willow that's freezing!" Remus hissed as she sent him a stern look and continued.

"And your the polar opposite...so suck it up" she mumbled back hearing him chuckle underneath her and grab her hand.

"Stop stressing love...if I am not transforming tonight then this makes sense, I get rather ill beforehand, I just need some rest, and maybe a kiss" he smiled sweetly.