happy

"God I love you" Remus breathed against her skin for the thousandth time that night, "I love you, I love you, I love you"

"Remus!" Willow giggled with the brightest grin, feeling his lips pepper down her neck and chest and every single inch of skin he could find, "I get it!"

"What?" He lifted his head up from her stomach with a beautifully adorable face, cocking an eyebrow up with a small smirk, "Oh no darling...I was talking to your bed...I've bloody missed this mattress"

"You dick!" she burst out laughing, pulling his head back up and connecting their lips as he chuckled against her musically.

"Say it again" he whispered against her lips, "Just one more time and then I promise I'll stop ask-"

"I love you Remus Lupin" she hummed perfectly, hearing his small and happy sigh, his breath intertwining with hers as he lay shirtless between her legs, "I never want you to stop asking okay? And I never want you to stop saying it yourself either"

"And you are sure this is what you want? Because you could so easily wake up tomorrow morning and regret all of this" he mumbled sadly, pleadingly, unsure whether he wanted the answer.

"Who am I lay in bed with right now?" She questioned lightly, feeling a grin curl his lips against her mouth.

"Me"

"And who am I kissing right now?" She connected their lips as he hummed against her and smiled again.

"Me"

"And who..." she started slowly, running her hand down his chest and his stomach, feeling his skin quiver under her touch, "Do I want..." she watched his eyes flicker shut as she ran her fingers over his clothed erection and dropped his head slightly to revel in the pleasure, "To fuck me"

Her words caused his cock to twitch against her hands, his own large hand immediately flying up to her neck and catching her off guard as he gripped strongly at her throat, his, now very dark eyes, burning into her lust filled and surprised ones.

"That would also be me" he growled against her ear, hearing her let out a small whimper at his dominating tone, her head nodding slowly in agreement.

"Y-yes...yes it is" she stuttered, putty under his strong hands and his muscular, lean build. 

Feeling him smirk against her ear and hum in agreement ever so sexily only causing her stomach to ache for him.

"But not tonight" he whispered, letting go of her neck and dropping his stance, his stomach collapsing in between her legs, looking up at her lovingly as her once shut eyes flickered open in confusion and she snapped her head down to him.

"W-what? What why??" She questioned much to loudly then she expected, hearing him let out a small chuckle at her neediness.

"Because the full moon is in a matter of days darling, I want our first time to be perfect...not animalistic and out of my control" he sighed, resting his chin against her stomach and looking up at her apologetically as her eyes widened ever so slightly and he swore he could have seen excitement flash through them.

"A-animalistic?" She repeated in slight shock, watching his brows furrow and his head nod slowly, "If you have sex close to the full moon then you will be animalistic?"

"Yes...why?" he stated slowly as if it were obvious, watching her drop her head against the pillow behind her with a huff and let out a pained groan into her hands.

"God you're killing me!" she whined, hearing him burst into laughing against her, his forehead resting against her stomach as his body jumped up and down and she followed on after wards, "After it can we-"