Confession

"Oh god yes...d-don't stop...oh Willow!"

Remus sunk his hand into her chocolatey locks, the back of his head pressing into the pillow, eyes scrunched up, his mind in a state of complete and utter disbelief at the sensation his entire body was feeling.

She sucked tightly around his hard cock, her lips sliding up and down his member, her tongue massaging the sensitive tip perfectly as she went.

He was the biggest she had ever taken so it was hard for her to reach his whole length, therefore using her hand to massage what she couldn't get to.

"Oh darling" she heard him moan from above her, making her stomach ache in want.

She loved hearing men moan, and hearing this man moan, all because of her was a completely different level of hot.

"O-okay...okay stop now I'm going to-" he attempted to pull himself away as he felt his orgasm build more and more, not expecting her to swallow his load.

But her grip around his cock tightened and she hollowed her cheeks, causing his body to jolt forward in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed, "Don't stop...god willow don't-don't...oh wow"

He gripped a fistful of her hair tightly, causing her to let out a large moan of pleasure, feeling his hips buck into her throat, his head flying back and one arm holding him up in his sitting position.

She felt his cock throb against her lips as his cum ran down her throat perfectly, swallowing it all she wiped her lip with her thumb and looked up at him with a smirk.

"Good?" She chuckled, admiring his blushing and flustered state, breath heaving, eyes still closed, looking ever so sexy.

"Get here now" he laughed, grabbing her face in his hands as he slammed their lips together and fell down onto the bed, laughing into each other, their lips dancing against the others with bright grins plastered across them.

"That was incredible" he whispered after a while.

"Yes it was" she sighed happily, running her fingers along his bare chest, his shirt being discarded quite some time ago.

"Listen...I know you only...I'm-you only did this because you were angry and I-I may have taken advantage of that for my own gain, I shouldn't have I-"

"I'm not angry?" She stated in confusion, eye brows furrowed, both lay on their side, facing each other, heads rested in their hands, elbows digging into the mattress as he trailed his gentle finger tips up and down her arm and she did the same against his chest.

"You're not?" He questioned curiously, "But...you were crying, surely you feel some anger towards him?"

"Well yeah..." she chuckled, "More sadness then anger, but I didn't...um, well do that with you to get back at him"

"You didn't?" He replied in even more shock.

"No!" She laughed, "I wouldn't do that"

"Oh..." he stated slowly, eyes drifting off, eyebrows creased in thought until feeling her hand resting against his cheek, snapping his eyes back to her.

"I did it because I wanted to" she stated surely, looking deep into his ocean blue eyes with a reassuring smile, "I wanted to Remus"

He rested his hand against her cheek once more and nodded, swallowing hard as he etched his head closer to hers and let their lips meet gently.

"I like kissing you" she hummed gently with a small smile, her forehead rested against his, feeling him chuckle lightly against her.

"Right back at you, Miss Banks" he smirked, nudging her nose with his cheekily as she giggled against his mouth.