Extra. Crossover

Looking towards the beautiful heartless woman who seemed to have changed her strategy, preferring to sleep before him, rather than stale her time and sleep after him like the previous night, Zane felt restless. Really how could she be so peaceful, when he could barely contain himself near her?

Was he so unattractive to her that she felt nothing for him, only an awkwardness because he was a person of the opposite gender?

Zane kept gazing at her features for a while longer, until seemingly angry, he moved his hands to Aria's small body, wrapping them around it, and moving the small woman closer in a cuddle, before finally falling asleep.

'Alright, so here is what you need to do! As long as you follow my words to the last letter. I am certain you will get the girl.' A tall man with an apparent light casual personality positively said.

'How can you be certain?' Zane asked, looking at the man who was sitting comfortably on his living room's couch. It was the middle of the night, but for some reason the man's presence did not seem out of place at all, even though Zane had never seen him before, in his entire life.

'Of course, I am certain. And to prove my point I have brought with me conclusive evidence.' The man proudly stated with a firm determined tone, then directed his arm towards the person who was sitting next to him.

'Here it is, exhibit A, also known as the werewolf king, his highness Salas Christian Wolf.' The man smirked, a hundred percent certain of the infallibility of his method. Who wouldn't trust him after he managed to successfully coach the sternest and coldest man in the entire werewolf Kingdome? If it weren't for the necessity of keeping the secrecy because of the werewolf queen, towards whom he had instinctively felt an almost irrational fear, he would have even written a book about his conquering strategies.

'After an intense course under my teaching, he managed to win the beautiful lady sitting next to him, her highness, the queen of all the werewolves and leader of the lycans, miss Celia Blair.' The man said with even more respect than when he introduced the king.

Celia only nodded as a greeting, lowering her head embarrassed by the man's words. She had found out later accidentally who was the instigator of Salas's pushy ways, and she had almost lunged at Gabriel to hurt him because of the repeated bouts of nervousness she had felt as the consequences of his teachings. 

But thinking of the lovely mate of that man, whom she had befriended, she had suppressed her anger, with the condition that Gabriel would keep his ways a secret for eternity. Otherwise, although she was not an aggressive or a hot tempered person, she would tear off his limbs one by one. She had only accepted appearing in front of Zane and letting Gabriel teach him, because of the author, who was the writer of both books.

'Cough! Cough!' Was heard from the king's side, as he cleared his throat, looking intently at Gabriel, as though he was ready to rip him apart.

'My mistake, miss Celia Wolf!' Gabriel immediately corrected himself, as Salas gave an approving look. Evidence that this was the reason for his murdering glare.

'But you are just characters in a book... how in the world would your course help me in any way?' Zane said expressionlessly. Still not feeling any strangeness due to their appearance.

'Insolence... we have already gathered more than 850.000 reads for our book. Could you really say that my tactics are no good!' Gabriel said baffled. 

'The reads are because of my lovely wife... pick another reason!' Salas again disapproved Gabriel's words, as he looked displeased towards him.

Hearing the king, Gabriel gazed hurt towards Salas, so much for their decades old friendship. How did they even get to this point? As long as it had something even remotely to do with Celia, Salas was always highlighting her.