How many secrets is he hiding?

3rd Person POV (AN: I'm sorry that it's always 3rd POV I'm not that good at 1st Person POV I'll promise that I'll do a 1st Person POV in this chapter,)

Once America had finally arrived home he grabbed some grocery bags from the trunk of his car and went inside the house and stocked the groceries in either the fridge or pantry with the help of his kids. Once they had finished stocking up the groceries, America made his kids breakfast which was eggs and bacon, and also pancakes too. Hawaii's idea was the eggs and bacon, while Florida's ideas was accidental because he wanted some pancakes with chocolate chips, so he reminded me incase I forgot so a few states overheard us and wanted what he wanted as well. So America had to make two whole separate meals, just for his kids can be happy. America first started off with the eggs and bacon. Which took while. After America was done with the bacon and eggs, he shaped them into a happy face just for his kids, next he then started making the pancakes with either chocolate chips or blueberries in them. Once he was finished with he placed each plate of either pancakes or eggs and bacon at the dinner table.

America's POV (I have completed that promise 😌 sorry if it sucks 😐)

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!" I call. "Breakfast!" They yelled as they ran to the table I chuckled (a real one) but stopped immediately. "Hey dad?" Hawaii said as she walked up to me. "Yes?" I answered. "Where's your breakfast?" She said. "Oh, I already ate." I said as I lied while rubbing the back of my neck. I don't think she believed me though because she just glared at me for a bit. "Ok then....." She said as she continued to glare at me then walked away back to her seat. I just sighed in relief after she went back to her seat.

Two minutes later

It hasn't even been a five minutes yet and my kids are already arguing again but this time it was about which breakfast was better then the other. I was tired of their argument but I said to myself, Ill just watch them argue and stop them if anything gets physical.

1 minute later

It still hasn't even been five minutes yet, and now their starting a food fight with their breakfast again. I tried to stop them but only a few stopped, but went back to fighting after they been hit by a pancake or piece of an egg. I face palm myself knowing that I'm going to have to clean their mess up. "Everyone stop fighting this instance!" I yelled. They stop and look at me. I was about to say something until Florida threw a piece of bacon at Maryland. Then Maryland somehow accidentally threw a pancake at Massachusetts. Then Massachusetts threw the pancake that Maryland threw, and threw it at Florida. That's when the second food fight started with me still standing with them. I groaned mostly because of the bigger mess their making, which will take longer to clean up. "If you guys don't stop right now, everybody's grounded! I yelled. Everyone stopped immediately. "For making such a mess, you guys are going to help me clean this mess up!" I exclaimed. Everyone groaned. "Well this is what happens when you guys don't listen the first time." I said. "Now start cleaning." I say as handed them cleaning supplies.

30 minutes later

It has been 30 minutes, and my kids are already tired of cleaning. Well too bad for them, they had it coming. "Dad can we leave now?" New York whined. "Are you guys done cleaning?" "...No" New York mumbled. " Then no." I responded. "Awww come on." New York complained. "You all had this coming, now get back to cleaning." I say.

10 minutes later

Finally done! That was a lot of cleaning to do. "Can we go now?" Florida asked as he walked up to me. "Yes you may." I answered. As soon as I said that everyone dropped their cleaning supplies on the floor and ran to the living. I sighed and picked the stuff from the ground then put them back where they belonged and walked to the living room to find the kids fighting over for the tv remote. They do this every time, so there's no point in stopping them, they'll just go back to fighting for the remote again.