Secrets out

America's POV

Great... just great. It was very lovely how Russia just found out another secret that I wanted to keep hidden. Actually no scratch that, it wasn't just him it was all my of kids as well. It was so much fun explaining to them. I guess I was spaced out for quite awhile because I cut my finger with the knife I was using. "Ouch!" Great now I got my own blood on the knife. Fantastic. I then tossed the knife in the sink went over to grab another one and then continued on making dinner. I didn't want to have to wash knife so I just grabbed a new one. As I chopping up some vegetables Russia came into the kitchen and stood next to me. "What now?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just come over here for no absolute reason." He said. I just gave him a confused look. "Then why the heck are you here?" "Your an idiot, of course I came here for a reason." He said rolling his eyes. "Then what do you want?" "I came to ask is it normal for your kids to start fighting physically?" He asked. "Yes it is. Now can you stop them? Last time they almost killed each other." I said calmly. Russia just looked me with a concerned look on his face. "What?" I asked. "This is normal?!" He yelled. "Yep. Now go stop them before someone dies." "Ya know I don't regret calling your children demons." Russia said then ran out of the kitchen. Assuming he's going to stop my kids from killing each other. I sighed then went back to cooking.

After I was done chopping the vegetables, I then started to cook the pasta. I was making an Italian Pasta Salad. I didn't know what else to make and this was the only thing that was on mind. Russia then came back to the kitchen just standing there. "Um? You need something?" I asked. "What are you making?" He asked pointing at the pasta. "An Italian Pasta Salad?" A said with question. "Oh, anyways your kids are calm now. It took them long enough for them to stop." "I know how that is." I said. "Yea because your always with them." He said.

"Yep. Anyways can you go set up the table the food is almost done." I asked. "Sure I guess." Russia then took some plates and put them on the table, then came back to the kitchen and repeated the same process. After the pasta was done I put the vegetables and pasta together in a bowl. I then went over to the table and put the food on each plate. "Hey Russ can you tell my kids that the food is ready?" Russia growled at the nickname "Yea sure, but if you call me that one more time I will throw you out the window." He said. I just glared at him. He then left and walked to the living were most of my kids were at. As I was waiting I then heard lots of stomping coming my way. I obviously knew it was my kids. They then ran up to the table and sat down. "Hey dad! Kansas yelled. I just hummed as a response.

"Can we make Peppermint Cookies today?" Kansas asked. "Sure we can make some." I said. Kansas then jumped in joy. "But if you want to make Peppermint Cookies then you going to have to eat your food first." She nodded then went back to the table and started eating her food. I walked out of the dining room and grabbed two dog bowls. I placed them both on the floor and filled up with water and dog food. Cheese came running up to me and started licking my hand. "Alright you can stop now Cheese. Your food is right there." I said pointing to the food bowl. Cheese looked at me then went up to the bowl and started eating her food.

I petted Cheese for a bit then went back to the dining room, only to find Kansas and California arguing. Russia just stared at Cali and Kansas. I assume he didn't know what to do. I just sighed and went up to them. "What are you fighting about now." I asked raising up a brow. "She started it!" Kansas yelled. "Nuh uh you did!" California shouted. "Ok stop fighting you two! You guys don't want to be grounded do you?" I asked sternly. "No" they both said at the same time. "Good, now continue eating your food and don't you guys dare start fighting again." They both nodded frantically and continued to eat their food. As I was about leave I noticed Russia was frozen. "Russia are ok?" I said waving my hand in his face. He snapped out of his daze and looked at me. "I'm fine, just thinking about something." He said. "Yea, you better be fine." He just rolled his eyes at me. "Hey Mr. Tall Man." Mississippi said as he poked Russia's hand a couple of time. "Where the heck did he come from?" I thought as Russia hummed as a response. "Why are you wearing that funny hat?" He asked "Because why not." He responded. Mississippi frowned at Russia. "Ok you got a point." He said. "Yea, anyways what's your name?" Russia asked.