Something Something Something

Welcome back to another piece of cringe 😃

3rd Person POV

It wasn't early in the morning really. It was about 1pm almost about to turn 2, which was the time all the countries woke up. But America's kids had woken up first before them. They all had woken at different times from 9 to 11 am. But since they were all awake they tried to do everything quietly so they don't disturb anyone, especially America. But it didn't end up really well.

Delaware and New York tried to shut them all up which worked for a little bit but since most of them get angry easily they start yelling at each other but then quickly realizing they weren't supposed to do that but then they start yelling again but quietly. But eventually they woken up the countries because New York and Delaware couldn't manage to make them all quiet down since they were too many of them, and another thing they had woken up by was because Texas and Florida thought it'd be a good idea to throw fireworks into the basement because they wanted to test them out to see which one had their favorite colors, they wanted to do it in the basement because they didn't want to start a forest fire outside. Once they lit the fireworks and threw them, they had completely forgotten about the countries that were sleeping in there for the night. They then soon remembered the countries who were in there when they suddenly heard screaming.

The two states then walked away like nothing even happened and quietly walked up stairs. Japan was the first one to leave the basement. She had a few burn marks on her. "Ok now which one of you kids decided to throw fireworks into the basement?!" They all just looked at each other. "Dunno." California said as she shrugged. Russia then came up from the basement. He had a few burn marks just like Japan expect his expression looked like he wanted to kill someone. "Um... you ok?" Japan asked. "Yes I'm fine." Japan didn't seem to believe him but didn't decided to ask. "Whatever you say." Japan mumbled.

After they just stood there for what seemed like hours they heard screaming and yelling coming from upstairs. But the yelling was muffled so everyone was confused on what they were saying. "I'm going upstairs to check it out." Japan said. "And I'm going back to sleep." Russia said as he walked back down to the basement. "Well looks like on my own then." Japan said. "Welp good luck!" Hawaii yelled as she waved. Japan then walked upstairs and headed to America's room. As soon as Japan opened the door, she saw everyone in the room either running around, cowering themselves into a corner, or just standing there laughing, except for America. He was just sleeping even after all that noise that was happening. "What is going on?" Japan asked. The countries turned to look at her. "Two of America's states put a rat in the room and ran off and now it's hiding somewh- GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" France yelled. Japan grabbed the nearest jar and trapped the rodent. "There, happy?" France nodded along with some other countries. "Seems by the looks of it America's still asleep even after all that noise... America wake up!" Japan yelled as she shook America.

"Give me five more minutes... or twenty more hours." America groaned. "America are you serious... it's like- um, what time is it?" Japan asked. "Almost two pm." Canada said. "Almost two pm America!" America groaned again. "That's still too early!" Japan rolled her eyes. "Just get up your kids are probably waiting for you!" America lifted his head up a little bit with a confused expression his before realization hit him. "Oh yea, I forgot I had kids." America mumbled. The countries just all looked at America. "Are you serious... how they heck did you forget you had kids?!" Canada shouted. "I have no idea how I did, but anyways what would you like for breakfast since I'm making it again." America said. "It's afternoon but whatever, I want... uhh. You know what, I don't know, just make pancakes or something because I don't want to have spend hours just thinking of something to eat which has happened before." Canada said. "Alright I guess but um why's there a jar on the floor?"