A family

Casually waits for season 3 lego Monkie kid.

[|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

[|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
\Your POV/

Cooking breakfast in the kitchen and following the recipes and steps from the cook book. I've slowly learning how human society works, By spectating and watching above the rooftops. Mostly tasting their food cause it's hard to resist how they make those food, At first I don't have any money but least I do to have food is to steal or pay.

Then if I had enough money for maybe trading other people they wanted, I give the rest of the money back to them. I go on trading humans when Redson is busy doing his inventions and not going outside. His safe down there with his mother, And of course keeping eye on him. His mother put me in charge to guard him, It's really nice of her caring for her son's health and his being.

I really do miss my family, They said they will wait in the place where me and Redson used to play. Till the coast is clear, Soon when I came where they're waiting for me. They're gone, All it's left burn out wooden house and broken swing set. But it doesn't matter now cause it's all in the past, I don't want to make myself sadden by that and Redson will be witnessing it.

Breathing in and out not wanted to be upset, Continue on flipping the pancakes wearing a blue apron. While waiting for the pancake to finish, I then make a coffee for the three of us. Dunking the sugar in each mugs then filled up with caramel coffee, Turning off the stove then placing the pancakes each one plates. Grabbing one by one pancake with coffee place onto the desk, then sitting down waiting for them to finish what they're doing.

A yawn caught my attention turning to that direction where Redson is in pajamas, Letting all flow down with his long red hair. He sat down was about to drink his coffee, "Please eat the pancakes first, Coffee is way to hot for you to drink. Pancakes are not that hot." I told him as he chuckle and smile, "Remember (Y/N), We're both demons. Not humans, And thank you for caring me of how you don't want me to burn my tongue." Then started to drink his coffee.

"And also remember that I possessed or consume a human teenage girl, Not fully a demon but half." Started munching my own pancakes. "Speaking of a human, Does she ever struggle to control back again?" He asked stirred the coffee then drinking it, Huh. I never thought that before when I possessed the girl. It's strange never having problems using her, Not even a single bit she struggle.