Racing a heartbeat

Man, Maybe some chapters will have some sexual themes. Just a quick heads up, Not smut. Only have some kissies and such, Since they're obessesive side start to show.

[|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

=---[☆]---=

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

=---[☆]---=
▪︎Third-person POV▪︎

"Again?" Redson standing in the rooftop with (Y/N) eating her noodles, She nods in reply sipping. "Yeah sometimes it bothers me how he keeps giving ramens for breakfast, His a nice man and again getting weird all over him." Using the chop sticks nomming the noodles. "Eh his getting weird all over, And much more. . . friendly- er. ." Redson sitting next to (Y/N).

"I know ramen isn't a healthy food to eat, As such eating daily will link causes heart problems. If I research correctly." Continue to eat her small chunk beaf. "So if you try to say no to his offer does he does it forefully?" Heegan asked. "Yes, It pains me whenever I say no to his ramen, He just ignores what I say and gives it to me." Drinking the soup.

Redson sparkes his hair into flames narrowing his brows. "Settle down, And there is also a time he understands me and proceed to do his work. Not giving a free noodles but a sushi. Sometimes a candy bar." She wasn't used how to act or respond to MK, Sure his very nice towards (Y/N). But she doesn't get it why, She is her. . . . his just. . a stranger to her.

She doesn't fully know him and he doesn't fully know about her either. It makes her confused mixes with frustration why, Just why does a person like him fully trust her? Sure she gives kindness for him to not attack her cause she's scared of him. She is scared how she witness how the powerful staff was, And man it does give her crisis who he was to her.

"Heegan I'm having a crisis Or either so much confused that my brain hurts, I'm so lost. . ." Heegan's flaming hair died out quickly and giving a reasuring side hug, And patting her back. "That boy doesn't know what he's doing to you, His using his kindness to let your gaurd down. I'm sorry how he gives you. . . stress and all of how he keeps interupting your bounderies."

She gave him a gently smile, "It's not your fault, It was his. His a weirdo anyways and somehow finds me where I was heading or even knows what person to trade with." Drinking all the soup and placing on the cemented rooftop floor. "Pardon?" Heegan look directly at her hearing those sentence she just said. "Yeah when I trade yesterday almost. . Hmm maybe guessing 6:03 pm, he seems to know where I was heading." She shivers by his stares at that yesterday-night.

Facing back to her friend to see his hair flaming hot, Causing to drop one sweat. "Also, Did I mention your legally allowed to hurt him. Such as punching of course and. . kicking." His hair died out once again. "Really?" He seems to be enlighted by this. "Sure, Whenever I'm around if he keeps closer to my personal space. he deserves to get it for being a weirdo."