Spider Queen

Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

-gore

-Violence

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

[Of you scroll down in the bottom of the chapter, You will see the...Designs..of the trio love interest of MK, Mei And Redson design for this fanfic]

Now I haven't comeplete the whole chapter of this of how long does it take for me and my motivation to finished, sorry if you wanted more but I can't let you wait more longer, Alot of writer's block really. •

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
MK POV•

"Your getting weak. .Your getting slow with that staff. not hard enough to hit me."

"What's with you mumbling? Speak up! I can't hear you."

"Your hiding again, C'mon I'm your teacher! You should tell be about your problems so that I can help."

"Did I mention your getting sloppy? I mean- Look at you! Your hair is a mess! And. .have you been lacking of sleep?"

Tired... I'm so tired all of this, I can't have my time to do what I want for myself. Everything, Any soon that something happen, It envolves me to fix it. It needs my help to fix the problem. Everything of all people needed me. It's always me.

Don't have enough time, Don't have the time for me to relax and sleep, No breaks, Only stress and forcing myself to do what they want me to do. Working at Pigsy's noodles that I keep on getting scold and yelled at, With Mr. Tang doing his own business and to ignore it.

My feet landed on the ground, Using my staff to travel back to the city from the flower fruit mountain. Hands on my back and stretch myself to feel aching and then to swing my arms back, "I needed alot of rest, Just please let me sleep.."

Scratching my head to feel itchy, Then rubbing my eyes to feel myself drowsy. I yawned and walk to a narrow patheway heading to my home, With my staff placed onto my shoulder then to make it poof to thin air, Disappearing as I shoved my hands to my pocket.

"Hungry. ." Pulling out my phone to tap the screen and scrolling to select a food order. Not in a mood to order noodles, Just a sandwich or cheese bread that I needed to eat. My stomach growled, Craving and feeling little impatient that I needed food. Noodles. .Right. .I need myself time alone away from Pigsy's noodles or them for a moment, How I shouted at them with my temper all loose.