mother-figure

Sorry if some of you did expect that I'm making a chapter about 'Calabash' the episode. No worries I'll be making three chapters in one day!

Feel free to criticize this book! So as the rest of my books. So that it will improve my grammar and mistakes.

=---[☆]---=

Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

=---[☆]---=
▪︎Third-person POV▪︎

Wake up from her bunk bed, Floating down the bed stairway, And checking redson's temperature. Last night was hot, Like the atmosphere and the temperature is going up. Successfully she did make him settle his flames down, or else (Y/N) will turn into an ice cream melting in a hot summer.

Patting her hand onto her Redson's long hair, he smiled in his sleep liking the head pats. She also smiled and giggle to herself, "Sleep well heegan." She floats away from his bed and passing through the door. She yawns stretching her arms. "Are you doing fine human?.." She muttered to herself.

Last night, the Slime ghost itself and the human communicate with each other. Redson and (Y/N) stayed up late night till morning that they invent the machine to communicate. Where the slime goo having a small chat with the human, She's is doing well how the sludge keeps her fed and care. What makes the goo upset was, She let the demon take over her. With no doubt. Whenever the goo tries to ask her a question that she wasn't struggling with, She changed the subject. And ignores the questions about her.

Demon sludge shakes her head and proceeds to make breakfast for his family. She floats to the kitchen preparing their meal, "Fried rice for breakfast?... Let's go with that." Chopping onions and garlic, cracking the eggs, and mixing the egg yolks. Chopping the meat into smaller pieces and placing the rice into the pan, Stomps can be heard causing her to look behind. "Ah...Morning Demon bull king..sir?"

" Morning," he answered back. Around between them is awkward, Like very awkward. She hasn't spoken to him since she doesn't know what to say to him, or even talk about. She's just there floating cooking their breakfast, A yawn can be heard. "Good morning love, Good morning dearie." Lady iron showed up in her PJs. "Good morning Mrs. Lady iron fan." She mixes the ingredients with the rice.

PIF kisses her husband on the cheek, As he does the same back to her. And this makes (Y/N) feel wholesome about their relationship, Which it's cute to see them very attached to each other. "What breakfast we will have today?" the wind lady asked, sitting in her husband's lap. "Fried rice Mrs." Putting the egg yolks with the rice.

Pouring some sauce on the fried rice and mixing it. "how's my son been doing?.." Asking the sludge girl. "If you're wondering about what happened last night, We just hang around in the city rooftops. Eating and chatting about the memories we both have as kids." Stirring the fried rice, Turning off the heat, And dump the fried rice on a plate enough to fit in. Float towards the table, and placing the plate down.

"Dear, It's been so much help of how you manage to cook food for us. And I love your cooking so much!" (Y/N) placing the plate down in front of his parents. "Thank you, Mrs. I just follow the steps what the book tells me so, And making new recipes to try." Floating down in her seat. "Your welcome. But if you do like cooking much, How about building your restaurant? Since you did mention earning yourself money. And you could use the bull clones to build it for you." She scoops the fried rice and eats it.