Companion and Beginning

⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

[•⚠Warning ahead! May cause violence of; Choking, And loss of death! Limbs, And such disturbing scene, Of r/p a person's h//ad off. ]

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Third POV•

"You know, When I find out that I was gonna be trained by The, Monkey king, The great sage equal to heaven. And I had no idea. . . THAT I'D BE STUCK HERE, HAMMERING WALLS TWELVE HOURS A DAY!" Him throwing the hammer away, Causing the rock he throw breaks into pieces.

"Why am I doing this again?" He asked SunWukong, Who's been laying down on his cloud. "Ah! So I can make another nice little breakfast nook, Get some light up in here." He replied, closing his eyelids.

"But I meant to be Monkie Kid! Not- Construction boy! How am I suppose to do hero stuff if- I don't know the fighting stuff!" He shouted out loud, Complaining. "Ho oh, You wanna know about Fighting stuff Huh?"

Jumping off from his small floating cloud, And landed on the ground with his own magical staff. "Like this?" Wukong's eyes would glow yellow, Spinning his staff at a fast pace to throw while spinning towards MK. Succesfully he dodge it in time by ducking himself, Ended to smash the wall that Fanboy's been hammering to make a big huge hole.

"Woah. ." fully amazed by the staff was caused the mountain wall of a bigger hole. "YES! EXACTLY LIKE THAT! I'm ready for some awesome! . ." Causing the Monkey King to let out laughter. "Look bud You can't rush this stuff, You'll get there, You just need practice."

"But this? Isn't practise." Said MK pleading him instead of hammering walls."Ugh. .I'm never gonna teach you something that you don't need to know, Kay?" Crossing his arms shaking his head no in reply, Making MK would grip his own staff in annoyance, silently ticked off by his idolized Monkey King.

Monkey man coughed, Clearing his throat. "Now this priceless ancient . .~ • . .°. . .• . .~ . .• . '~. ." My ears were ringing, Watching his mouth moving continue to blabber. My head couldn't able to wash away that memory, A memory that made me heal myself.

She isn't the type of person would magically heal a person fully by positive helping words, She would go comment on things and admit how life is pure shit and unfair. Well she didn't help me that much but- It really doesn't matter that she's there to comfort me that I needed a person to calm my stress down.