Dinner

Luckily for Simon, in the next few days he had managed to be quite pro active. In the week he had participated in a say it or eat it challenge for the sidemen channel and even made a few videos on his own channel. His mind was buzzing with new ideas and his fans seemed to be enjoying his engagement. He had JJ back at home with him now, so his chances of getting out a little earlier for his walks were slim. He usually left it until around midnight now, missing Grace by a mile off each night.

"We could go into town for some food" JJ ushered to Simon, half topless from his shower.

"I'm up for food"

If he was being honest, Simon had eaten breakfast and lunch today already but he hadn't seen much of JJ other than this week so if he was feeling up to it he sensed no other reason to deny plans with him.

"Have you asked any of the other boys?"

"Yeah, Ethan said he can make it over for 2, he's just in a training session and Harry can make it for 3"

"Tobi? Vik? Josh?"

"Football match, streaming and with his girlfriend as usual"

"I see I see"

"It's a nice day out, I suggest avoiding black. It seems to be your favourite colour"

"Seems to be yours too" Simon joked.

JJ laughed at this. Simon's witty humour was something he could never get enough of and when he was home he truly did enjoy his company. Simon had been acting off for the past week so he thought maybe the indoors was getting too crowded for him. Recently the boys hadn't been able to access facilities for challenges and a lot of their videos were being hosted indoors.

JJ was rather confused by his friends bedroom in honesty. He was usually the type to keep neat and tidy and upon arriving in it, it seemed to be a lot more like a jumble sale. Talia's clothes were still spread across it, some of their old photos smashed against the desk and their memory book slashed. He hadn't realised how hard Simon might have been actually taking this.

Much like all of the others, JJ hadn't been told the story of why Simon and Talia had finally split up. He had reached out to Talia and she was adamant no matter how much she hated him she wouldn't tell a soul, it wasn't her place to. The boys had pried at Simon and days after they had usually asked Simon would go missing in action. He wouldn't reply to calls, sometimes even go as far as staying in a hotel to avoid JJ. So they just stopped asking. It was clear it wasn't healthy for him to have constant reminders of her in his room, and he was clearly getting angered by it on a constant so whilst he was showering Jj managed to clear some of the ripped up photo albums, the smashed photos and dispose of them in the trash. It was one step closer to him having the girl out of his mind on a constant.

"Running on a time schedule Si, hurry up"

"I'm washing my balls"

"Since when do people wash their balls individually"

"I don't know, seen it on google or something"

"Trusty google"

When Simon had rinsed his hair, he took a towel to his waist and let his wet hair trickle down his back. His bedroom wasn't far away.

"How did you scratch your chest, what a weird place to get one" JJ commented.

"Caught it on a thorn bush when I went golfing with Ethan, did he not tell you"

Another lie. He couldn't remember the last time he had even gone golfing with Ethan, but with JJ once he was satisfied with an answer he never really double checked or consulted with anyone else. Simon was thankful for that.