The Holiday 💫1💫

Harry was trying to get his bag past the boys suitcases as he entered Simon's apartment. Why were the boys taking so much space, they were only going for 2 days.

"Do you seriously need to bring so much shit when we're going for two fucking days" Harry groaned standing on a bag hearing a small crack.

"Harry, that's my tripod man" Tobi sighed angrily.

It was true both Tobi and Vikk were the less reputable for angry outburts but sometimes the boys did take liberties.

"Why was it in a sainsburys bag anyways" Harry argued back.

"Because I'm vlogging the journey you idiot"

"Well, it hopefully won't be fucked"

"Hopefully"

"I have a spare one in the bedroom" Simon interfered heading into his room and grabbing it. It was a little more advanced than tobi's so he hoped he didn't break it on the journey.

"Isn't that Jj's" Ethan asked, shutting the fridge door firmly "also you have no milk left"

"Good Job your dad has gone to get some" Harry sassed.

"What a dickhead" Ethan laughed back.

"We should be being picked up in like 10 minutes has everyone got everything" Josh asked.

It was always Josh who was the holiday planner. Due to the boys still vlogging and making a video there, they were able to use the Sidemen funds to pay for the full holiday. So nobody other than spending money had anything to pay for towards it.

It was Simon, Tobi and Harry sharing an apartment for the 2 days and the others were staying across town. JJ was in a penthouse with his producers. They would host the video at whatever house had appropriate space.

"I can't believe I got lumbered with two responsible people" Harry groaned loading his bags into the Uber "Tobi will be there with his apple juice"

"I'd happily swap with Ethan" Tobi insisted.

"So, I'm babysitting" Simon shrugged effortlessly.

"Shut up Simon, be on the fun team for once. For the first night we are both splitting into teams to find our own entertainment"

"Except from VIkk who is streaming the first night so JJ is going with Tobi and Josh"

"Sounds like they'll have fun"

"Can you get your fat legs off me Ethan" Harry moaned spreading his legs out wider.

Simon usuaully didn't mind sharing with them but today they were actually irritating him. He hadn't eaten today so he assumed it was that.

It was gone 3pm now so he knew Grace was close to finishing work. He needed to run over some things with her about the requirements and working in advance to swimming classes and things she could do in the area. Grace was right, swimming lessons were expensive but he wanted to consult her about maybe having her join some less expensive and more affordable clubs.

It wasn't that Simon had a reluctance to pay for anything if she needed it but he definitely didn't believe that a child needed to go to swimming lessons 2 times a week when their local pool was like 2;50 entry. Simon knew he wasn't responsible to make decisions like this so he needed to consult Grace first.

He did however have a happy and motivated feel when she included him in the decision making. Even with them being close friends Simon could be close to Cassia too. Plus he was yearning for a child himself and this might be the closest he was going to ever get to it.