Chapter 1

As the bright light lessens, a figure formed in front of you. Peeking from between your fingers you noticed that the light lessens making you lower your hands. You look up and was about to asked the light what just happened when you saw an extraordinary figure in front of you.

"What are you?" You asked, stupefied by her appearance. You glance around hoping to see the light you were just talking previously. Where was the light?

Not finding the missing light you look back at the figure. The figure was just standing there staring deeply through you. Now that you notice it this figure in front of you is where the light was previously occupied.

"Wait, don't tell me you were the light that was just talking to me a while ago?" You took a step forward extending your hand touching her bare face. The figure smiled at your touch. "Indeed."

Not expecting for the figure to speak you immediately withdraw your hands from touching her face and backed away from the figure.

"If you can talk, why didn't you answer me when I was asking you a question." You frowned crossing your arms glaring at the figure in front of you. The figure chuckled at your retort.

"Are you just going to laugh there or explain what just happened?" You scowled at the chuckling weirdo.

"Ahem, it was Indeed me you were talking previously." You nodded and gesture her to explain more. "When you accepted me as your system, my appearance was created from your desires."

"So, System, are you always visible? Will others see you?" You asked, curious if other people can see her. "Not exactly, since I'm part of your soul now only people with ability to see soul or other Host can see me."

"Wait so you are like my stand now? Your part of my soul, my desires shaping you and people who can see soul can see you!" You exclaimed, happy at the thought that you wouldn't have to suffer getting pierced by an arrow to get a stand.

"That's exactly correct" Your system answered. "Now that you are clear with your questions, I will explain my functions." System said and started explaining.

"My functions are similar to what you Humans called 'Game' that's what inspired my Creator on creating me. You will be able to see your status, create skills, and you are able to improve yourself faster than other Humans." She explained then continue explaining that by improving your (str/agi) you have to do physical exercises, (vit) by enduring the pain you receives, (int) by studying or reading books, and (wis) is by using common sense and insight. (Got the idea from the manhwa 'The Gamer')

"That's awesome! That makes me like a Game Character!" You exclaimed excited to use system already. Plus, the stronger you get the bigger chance you'll be able to save your favorite characters from death!

"Yes, that's what my Creator designed my functions to make my Host to enjoy their experience." System replied proud at her creator, then continue on explaining about the Missions. "There are two types of mission. First you can get mission from other humans and the other one personalized you can create your own mission." (Note: 'Personalized Mission' is just like a 'To Do List')

"I see, that really made me like a real Game Character... Accepting and making my own missions huh that's interesting to experience." You say to yourself thinking that all of this are bizarre. All of this are so unexpected. You thought that once you die you will automatically go to Heaven or Hell. 

"How about you try to make your own mission. You can try and learned Hamon from 'Part 1' of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure'. Just say it in your mind that you wanted to learn Hamon." System said as she asked you to create your first ever mission. 'I want to learn Hamon!' You shouted on your mind. A 'ting' sound is heard and a message appeared in front of you.

________________________

[A Mission is Created]

Learn Hamon

Task:
 Physical Exercise & Breathing Exercise
_______________________

Reading the message in front of you reminds you of the manga/manhwa/manhua that you read before.  That makes you in a similar situation like them.

"System, are you going to send me now at Jojo's Universe?" You asked system thinking which Part of the JoJo's series you will be sent.

"Not yet, I'm still repairing your damaged body. For now, I will use 'Absolute Space' to create a dimension for you to do your first task. And when your body is fully repaired, that's where you can go to JoJo's Universe." System explained. She then uses 'Absolute Space'. Transporting you instantly.

~

*Splash*

You fell on the water. System created a lake waterfall with trees and flowers surrounding it. "You could've just transport me on the land, you know." You said at your system. You stand up and wipe the water away from your face. "I apologized." System apologized.

"This place is perfect for your tasks. I'll be back in a week, and Goodluck" System said then disappears. "How can you leave me just like that!" You shouted at Nothing since System is already gone.

Sighing that you were left alone. You decided to do the task from your mission. It's not like you have any other choice. Examining your surrounding you saw there's boulder on the center lak waterfalls and walk your way there. You sat down on the boulder and began taking a deep breath. You started on doing the Breathing Exercise first. Clearing your mind to release some stress.