Chapter 10

▲△▲(Outfit for today)▲△▲

The next day came, and Golden System wakes you up by informing you that the upgrade was already done. "Tell me about." You said, sitting down from the bed curious about the new function of your system.

'The new function is (Affection Menu). It lets you see the friendship level with people around you.' She started and continued. 'To use the function like the others, you just have to say (Affection Menu).'

You were curious to see your friendship level with others and decided to open the affection menu. 'Affection menu' you said in your mind and it appeared in front of you.

Buccellati - •••••50%

Narancia - •15%

Fugo - •10%

Mista - ••20%

Abbacchio - 0%

Giorno - •10%

Polpo - 2%

Nico - ••20%

After seeing the percentage level, you instantly doubt what what you just saw. You didn't believe that Buccellati is already at fifty percent when you've just met him for short while, and more on seeing Giorno's name in it and having a ten percent friendship with you. How is that even possible?

You've only met Giorno twice. You didn't even recognized him at your first encounter and he was so close to you that time! The second time was yesterday, both of you wave at each other. But what confuses you was that how come Giorno recognized you. Since at first encounter the both of you didn't even acknowledge each other.

"Hey, System do you think there's a problem with this new menu?" you asked, crossing your hands and sneering at the 'affection menu'.

'I've already checked it, and there's no problem with it.' your sytem replied.

"How do you explain this?"You still didn't want to believe it and points at the affection rate. You understand some are believable like Abbachio's zero affection level to you since it's understandable because he is Abbachio... and you're still new to the team.

'I'm sure of it, I already checked it twice and there's no problem with it.'

Before you were to complain more about the affection rate having a bug, someone suddenly knocks at your door.

*Knock* *Knock*

Your gaze went to the door. You stand up from the bed, walks towards the door and opens it. "Good morning, (Y/N)" the gunslinger greeted you.

You stared at him curiously before greeting back"Good morning, Mista

You stared at him curiously before greeting back"Good morning, Mista." then, you noticed something extra about him. Your gaze went above his head, 20%?

'It's your friendship level with him, Host.'

'Wait, so I'll be able to see everyone with numbers floating on their head?'

'Indeed.'

Mista suddenly smirked at you being in dazed(more like talking to your system), were you admiring his handsomeness?

"(Y/N)." he called, cutting your conversation with your system. You gave him a confused look, then remember you were talking to your system while he was in front of you!

 You gave him a confused look, then remember you were talking to your system while he was in front of you!

You cheeks started to redden, you were embarrassed by your previous behaviour. "What is it, Mista?" You asked, avoiding his gaze.

Mista's smirk became wider seeing you blushing. He was satisfied by your reaction. (He misunderstood your reaction.)

"Oh, I'm just here to inform you that we were both assigned to do some investigation."

【A Mission is created】
Investigation of stolen goods.

The sudden sound of *ting* and the appearance of message in front of you made you jump in surprised. Mista gave you a confused look at your reaction.

"What's the matter?" He asked. You look away from the message in front of you and gaze back at him.

"It's nothing, I was just very happy that we'll be working together." You said as an excuse for your sudden reaction.

Hearing you said that made him very happy. You told him that you'll be down after changing clothes, but he insisted to wait for you.

You closed the door and opened your spatial inventory. You were staring at the clothes inside the spatial inventory thinking what to wear for today.

Since you didn't want to make Mista wait for long you decided to take random outfit to wear. (The red outfit)

After wearing your clothes and styling your hair, you exit your room.

Hearing the door open, Mista's gaze went at the door and saw you with your red outfit. He looks at you up and down then nodded. "You look beautiful." He said complimenting your looks.

Your felt your cheeks warming again, why does he always makes you blush!

"Thanks." you replied, avoiding his gaze.

Both of you made your way down. The rest of the team were already eating their breakfast, as both you and Mista came they noticed your new style. They all complimented you by saying you were pretty, it looks good on you and your new style looks good on you except for the guy that doesn't trust new members, he just sneered at you.

Both you and mista sat down with the rest of the team and ate breakfast together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: This is the original Picture ^^ I forgot to add the 20% on the Gif picture of Mista. 😭

 😭