Chapter 12

Today, everyone was out except for the two individuals staying at the living room. One was laying down at the sofa listening some music with his headphones while you on the other hand, watching him sleeping on the sofa curious of what songs he's listening to right now.

You quietly sips on your (coffee/tea) thinking of a plan on how to gain his trust. (How will you guys plan to gain Abbachio's trust?)

As you kept on thinking of plan(not really able to think of a perfect plan) You decided to feed your curiousity making as your gaze fell on his headphones.(He's asleep anyways )

Placing down your cup of (coffee/tea), you stood and walk towards the sleeping man. You lowered your body bending down and was about lean close to him when suddenly, his eyes stirred open making you stop. He eyed suspiciously.

"What the heck are you trying to do?"

You froze on your position unable to think to this awkward situation yoy put yourself on and just gave him a stiff smile.

"I was just curious of what song you're listening haha..."

He gave you a look and closes his eyes again not knowing whether he'll go back to his sleep or just closed his eyes relaxing with the music.

You sat back at the arm chair embarrassed about what just happened. You were glad that he didn't get angry at you for getting close to him or was he angry that he's too tired to show it?

Leaning back to the arm chair you decided shut your eyes closed and listen some of your favourite songs in your mind just to forget the embarrassment.

As the time goes by you felt drowsy and fell asleep to the arm chair.

~

"Woah, (y/n) looks cute when she's sleeping~"

"You're right!"

"Shhh, you'll wake her up..."

"Wake her up, it's time for dinner."

You slowly open your eyes and saw the gang watching you. You got up and smiled awkwardly at them.

'Were they watching you the whole time? Why you didn't wake me System!!'

'...' System didn't respond at you making you sigh.

"Ehem, since you're awake let's eat our dinner" Buccellati smiled. You nodded at him and went to others who already starts eating their dinner.

Just as you were about to start eating your dinner, you remember that you fell asleep on the arm chair and not on the couch. You secretly glance at Abbacchio and saw the percentage raises from 0% >> 1%.

Your eyes lit up, you felt happy that Abbacchio's starting to trust by 1%.(lmao)

Does embarrassing yourself infront of him gain his trust?