Chapter 2

↫After a week later↬

Peaceful silence enveloped the dimension. There, at center of the lake water falls you are sat down on the boulder peacefully meditating. While taking a deep breath you were suddenly startled by the sudden *ting* sound and made you lose your focus. Opening your eyes, you glared at the message in front of you.

「Mission Complete!」
You've Successfully Learn Hamon!
Rewards:
Str 3+, Vit 3+, agi 3+, int 2+

Seeing that your mission is complete. You lowered your hardened gaze and smiled at your accomplishment. Overjoyed by the fact that the torture of a training is already finished. Remembering all of those training really made you so drained.

Thinking back on Hamon. You are eager to try it out. You wanted to experience standing on the water like those characters you see in anime. Focusing on your breathing, ripples of light appeared on you. You stand up from sitting and leaped down at the water. Not that confident at yourself you closed your eyes thinking that you'll submerged instead. But, you landed gently on something firm. Opening your eyes you look down to see yourself successfully standing on the water, but your foot was a little submerged under the water.

Golden System, out of nowhere suddenly appeared in front of you. Making you startled, lost your balance and completely fell down on the water. You glared at your System for making you fell down on the water because of her suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

".... I see that you actually managed complete your mission..." She mutters. You arched your brows, was she not expecting you to succeed?

A golden aura suddenly surrounds your body breaking your thoughts, you began to float gently, and your clothing dries. You blink your eyes before looking down at yourself then back at Golden System. " Is this one of your ability?" You meekly asked." Indeed, it is, but you could consider it as our ability, since we are linked together." You nodded understandingly. But before you were about to ask which part of the show you will be sent to. You, of course were cut off again.

In a blink of eyes, your surrounding instantly changed. You were not in the Falls Dimension anymore.

You examine your surroundings, there are cars and some people walking by. This is not Part1. No Statue of Liberty this is also Part 2. The structure of this place doesn't seem Japan, part 3 and 4 are out. A grin plastered on your face. You are in glee that this is without a doubt Part 5. It's actually your first time on other country. Pursing your lips, you remember bitterly that doesn't speak Italian. You simply knew few Italian phrases. You only learn a bit of Italian phrases because of Part 5 of JJBA. (Note: (Native Language), English and Japanese are the languages you are fluent at. You just started learning Italian before you die so you only know few Italian phrases.)

*Growwwlllll* You blink your eyes looking down at your stomach awkwardly placing your hands on it. At that moment you heard someone chuckled, tilting your head up, some people are staring incredulously at you. Your cheeks redden from embarrassment. Your stomach made a loud noise of hunger and caught people attention in an embarrassing way. You had not eaten any meal in a week. You walk away in embarrassment looking down. You reluctantly decided to head to the restaurant, but you remember you only just got here and don't have any money right now.

"Hey system, do you have a money?" You asked in low-toned voice. A message appeared on you.

「 I also don't have a money, I'm sorry...」

Sighing, you try figuring out a way to earn money. 'Should I steal like Giorno?' You pondered but immediately throw away the idea. No, you will not steal a hard work earned money! At that moment an idea came to you. Smirking at the newly found idea. How about earning money from bad guys? You praise yourself for conceiving a brilliant idea or were it bad? But oh well, who cares a bad guy remains a bad guy. A message form in front of you. +1 wisdom (for conceiving an idea)

_______________________________

[A Mission is Created]
Steal money from bad guys.

_______________________________

You stared at your created mission. 'The heck is the reward about?' You grumbled in discontent. Your stomach grumbled again. You put your hands on your stomach, caressing it a bit, and muttering ' don't worry, don't worry, you'll receive something soon'. You look straight, determined to 'collect' money from the bad guys and eat some Italian dishes that you see from the show.

'Time to 'earn' some money.'

_______________________________

【Your Current Stats】
Str - 10 + 3
Agi - 12 + 3
Vit - 5 + 3
Wis - 10 +1
Int - 20 + 3
_______________________________